Chapter 12 🔞

The only thing I can say is... expect a lot of smut in this book.

Jungkook held Jin's hand as if he's scared of losing him. Jin feels like his heart beat will explode anytime. He is sure that his heart will beat out of his chest he won't be able to calm it.

Jungkook typed in his code to his apartment and quickly opened it. He was still holding Jin's hand when they entered his bedroom.

They are in the middle of the room when Jungkook held his face.

"I need you, Jin." He told him.

Jin looked at him and watched his eyes intently. He looked at his lips again and suddenly kissed Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked and kissed him back while he was trying to move him towards his bed. He slowly moved Jin and carefully laid him on his bed while he was above Jin, still maintaining the passionate kiss between them.

"Do you want this, Jin?" Jungkook said, trying to be sure that he is not forcing anything on Jin.

Jin nodded.

"I need you to tell me, Jin. I want you to be sure."

"Yes, Jungkook. I am sure." He said.

Jungkook liked how Jin is also liking this. He started removing his own clothes.

"I'll just get something. Remove all your clothes, Jin. I want you naked when I go back." Jungkook said. Jin looked at him going to his shower room and he exhaled the breath he thinks he was holdimg for a long time.

He stripped from his clothes. He looked at himself from the mirror and suddenly felt conscious. He covered himself with the blanket of Jungkook.

"Why are you suddenly shy, Jin?" Jungkook said when he saw Jin lying on his bed, covered in blanket. We usually sleep together.

"But you haven't seen me naked." Jin said not looking at Jungkook.

"Not super naked, but I saw you without your shirt on. You are flawless." Jungkook said putting down the bottle he was holding to his side table. He removed the blanket from Jin, while he sat beside Jin, but Jin was trying to hide himself using the blanket. "Jin, you are perfect. Look at me." He ordered.

Jin looked at him and he saw in all perfection Jungkook's body. His abs was like sculpted by the gods. He saw Jungkook wearing only his boxers but tried to avoid oggling at him before. Now, Jungkook was beside him in full glory. Jin did not stop himself and touched Jungkook's abs with one hand and the other touched his tattooed hand.

Jungkook felt a different sensation with Jin's touch. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he looked at Jin, he was already sitting beside him, biting his own lips. He liked the simple touches of Jin, his hands brushing his skin gently. It made Jungkook feel electricity all over his body.

He suddenly held Jin's hand to stop him from touching him more, because he's getting harder now.

Jin looked at him when he held his wrist.

"I want you now." Jungkook said.

"Take me, please." Jin said with his innocent eyes.

Jungkook pushed Jin to lay on his back. They both felt their hard cocks touching. Jin started moving, asking for friction. This action made both of them harder and Jin pulled Jungkook to kiss him.

Jin was moaning in their kiss while still moving his hips, ensuring friction on their cocks. He suddenly stopped kissing Jungkook and that gave Jungkook the opportunity to taste his other body parts.

Jungkook started licking and biting Jin's earlobe. Jin moaned by a very weird sensation. Jungkook started touching whatever he can, then suddenly moved a little to look at Jin. He started playing with Jin's nipples and that earned louder whine from Jin. He felt Jin's nipples are starting to get harder, too.