Chapter 57 🔞

Jin kept on moaning while Jungkook was thrusting inside him. His thoughts about doing this inside Jungkook's office slowly forgotten.

After kissing him passionately, he was not able to control his desire for Jungkook. The latter pulled him to his office table and let him sit there.

The table is so big that he was able to lay down without any bother to other things that it contains. Jungkook's disheveled look while wearing a suit drove Jin to some kind of imagination that he wants to enjoy more.

Jungkook did not disappoint though. He never stopped kissing Jin and held him close so that he can pull him and let him sit over the table while he was removing his own tie. He looked at Jin passionately. He has always loved this man and he can never let anothe day pass without him knowing.

"I love you." Jungkook said, looking straight at Jin's eyes.

Jin was surprised hearing it again from Jungkook. He was showered with a lot of emotions that he did not know which one to prioritize.

"You don't have to say it back. I know it's quite surprising to hear it again, but I want you to always remember how much I am willing to spend my lifetime saying how much I love you." Jungkook said to Jin.

"Jungkook..."

His words were cut by Jungkook with another passionate kiss. He fisted Jungkook's collar and pulled him closer to him. Jungkook supported himself by moving his hands on the table.

When he felt like his cock is getting bigger, he pushed Jin more on the table and started rubbing his cock over him. He turned Jin to have his stomach over the table's surface instead while pushing him and kissing his neck.

Jin was moaning with the sensation that he did not notice Jungkook pulling his pants down. He was welcomed by the cold air of the room but the air turned to a wet muscle when Jungkook suddenly went down and licked his hole.

"Kook!" He was not able to control his screams feeling very consumed by the sensation that Jungkook was giving with his tongue. Jin suddenly felt Jungkook's tongue going inside his hole and that made him roll his eyes due to the pleasure he is feeling.

Jungkook accompanied his tongue with his finger as he is so eager to make Jin wet as soon possible. One finger soon became two trying to hit Jin's prostate as fast as he can.

Jin was about to cum when Jungkook suddenly stopped thrusting his fingers inside him. Jin did not even notice when Jungkook unbuckled his belt or even removed his own pants because when he looked back, Jungkook's cock is already near his hole.

"Ahh! Fuck! So tight still, Yeobo!" Jungkook said while thrusting his cock inside.

"F...full. Slow--slowly please." Jin pleaded feeling his hole being stretched again.

"I thought you still have a meeting?"

"They--they can wait." Jin said enjoying the pleasure he is feeling from Jungkook's cock. "Aaah!! Kook!"

"Yes, yeobo?" Jungkook asked in a whisper, tempting Jin to scream more.

"I---I can't! You're so big."

"You're already taking me nicely, love. Just few more push." Jungkook said trying to push harder and deeper whenever he thrusts inside Jin's.

"Y-yessss! That's it! More on that part, Kook! Ye---yes!" Jin said in a louder scream not caring if the people outside are hearing them.

"You love it?"

"I do, I do a lot! I love your cock!"

Jungkook smirked as Jin was lost already. He loves hearing him scream and moan his name as he is sure that Jin was enjoying it a lot.

Jungkook kept on thrusting until he successfully bottomed out. Only grunts, moans and skin slapping were heard inside the office room of Jungkook. He was also thrusting harder and faster, but not to chase their cum but to make Jin cum. He gets his pleasure more but making Jin cum and moan. He wants to hear him moan and scream his name over and over again.

Jin held tighter on the table and looked over the window which was all glass. If a cleaner will be here, they would actually see him splaying himself over the table with Jungkook inserting his hard cock on him but he doesn't care right now.

"Ah! Oh my god! Jungkook---yo-you're so b-big!! Please hit me harder." He said begging for more, not even caring about how he is begging right now.

Jungkook suddenly pulled out and made Jin lie on his back. He pushed Jin's feet up, removing his pants totally and his shoes. Jin unbuttoned his shirt to feel more of Jungkook, seeing him also naked now.

"Mine!" Jungkook said while slowly inserting his cock again.

"Y-yours!" Jin answered feeling the hard cock penetrating him again.

Jin started playing with his nipples while Jungkook bent him more by pushing Jin's lower thighs towards him, almost bending him in half. He is able to penetrate him deeper with this position and he loves seeing Jin's face full of lust and drooling for him.

"Y-yeah deeper Kook.. ahh! I like that! Oh gosh!!! More pleasee..."

"Fuck! So wet, yeobo!"

"I want cum..."

"Cum I'll give!" Jungkook said and hit his hole faster and harder.

"F-fuck! Jungkook! Shit.. I'm going to cum." Jin said letting go of his nubs and holding on tighter to the table's edges.

"Sh-shit! You're getting tighter! Fuck!!!"

Jin spurted his cum towards his stomach and begun to feel weak after.

Jungkook did not stop thrusting as he's also feeling himself cumming soon. Jin is looking so seductive right now with his tongue out and breathing heavily. He felt his cock getting harder looking at Jin.

"Yeobo, I'm cumming!!'

Jin was not able to form any word anymore but he moaned with the hardest thrust he received and then felt warm liquid inside him. He smiled feeling Jungkook's cum inside his hole as he's always craving for it.

No matter how many times they do it, Jin feels like it isn't enough. If possible, he would like to keep Jungkook's cum inside him.

Jungkook was breathing heavily but he realized he still had to clean Jin. When he removed his cock inside Jin's, he saw the cum dripping from his hole and he immediately used his fingers to insert more inside.

"Hmmm... Kook... we need to work."

"I know, yeobo. I just can't help it."

Jungkook straightened Jin's feet and kissed him on his lips.

"I have my own shower room. Would you like to take a shower with me?"

Jin weakly nodded at him so he carefully brought him bridal style inside the shower room, not caring about the dripping cum inside his office. He'll deal with it later.