Chapter 46

"What are you saying? I was here first. This is my schedule." Jin said at Jungkook while they were at the frontdesk.

"As much as I want to give the schedule to you, Jin, I really can't. This is my only available time before I attend my client meetings for the rest of the week."

"Are you suggesting that you're the only one who is busy here?"

"No, Jin. I did not say that. What I am saying is that I need this time."

"And I don't?"

"Jin.. I didn't..."

"What is happening here?" Dr. Song said when she went out her clinic hearing the chaos outside her clinic.

"I'm sorry, doctor. It looks like there's a missed with the scheduling created by Ms. Cha yesterday and they are both here scheduled the same time. They also seemed to know each other and don't want to give up their schedules." Her secretary mentioned.

"I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to you both. I think we can settle this by checking both of your available schedules?" Dr. Song suggested.

"This is my only available schedule. If only this man did not show up out of nowhere suddenly, I don't think I ever need to visit you." Jin said pointing at Jungkook.

"Jin, let's not do that here. I just really can't give up this schedule. I really want to work this out with you. I just can't have it any other day."

"Oh, you two know each other?" Dr. Song asked.

"Yes, and he's the main reason why I am here." Jin said suddenly because of being mad.

"Me? Why me? Jin, I left 4 years ago to let you be with Taehyung. That's what you want right?"

"You left me without any explanation!"

"Because you're already dating him!" Jungkook answered also losing his patience.

"Hmmm... this is interesting." Dr. Song said to her secretary, while watching the two.

"Yes, I am dating him because you said you need to marry Eun Woo! You left me hanging. You left me feeling used! Now, you are back here, living in the same building as me, and now Taehyung keeps on pushing me to you when I just want him."

"You want him?" Jungkook said sadly. "You only want him?"

"Why? Are you surprised? Do you think you're the only man I'll ever love in this world? Hello, wake up, you're not the only man in this world." Jin said still mad at Jungkook.

"I-I'm... I think I was wrong going back here for you." Jungkook looked away.

"You went back for me.. you what?" Jin suddenly asked looking at Jungkook and then there was silence.

"I have a good suggestion." Dr. Song said and both of them gave their attention to her. "Why don't we have the therapy session together?"

"We?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes!" Dr. Song said. "Let's start? Don't want to waste anyone's time here, seeing that the both of your are very busy." She continued smiling at the both of them.

••••••••••••••

It was 5 minutes since the start time and the two are just stealing glances at each other, but no one's talking. Dr. Song looked at her watch and at the two.

"I believe this is a session that the two of you can freely tell me what is going on. If you will not answer my questions, we cannot do anything here."

"How can I even talk if the main problem I have is here?" Jin said rolling his eyes at Jungkook.