Chapter 62

"Hmmm... that smells good." Jungkook said backhugging Jin while he was cooking.

Jin smiled at him and looked at his husband to kiss him.

"Where's Jinsung?" Jin asked while facing Jungkook who never stopped kissing him.

"Cora is with him, bathing him now." He answered, still peppering Jin with kisses, now on his collarbone.

"Jungkook, they might go down anytime. Stop." Jin said giggling at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him and stopped kissing him. He hugged his waist and trapped him on the kitchen counter. "Your mom will pick up Jinsung later, right?"

"Yes, Kook. Cora will go with them. Jisoo and Jungwon are excited always to see their nephew. Mom is more excited."

"I see. What about a dinner date?"

"Just the two of us?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jin. Jin chuckled seein it. "I was just asking, no need to act like that. What is up with you?"

"Are you assuming that we'll have dinner with our friends during the only time when I can keep you all to myself?"

Jin slapped Jungkook's chest playfully. "I just asked. No need to act like everything's been unfair." He then encircled his arms around Jungkook.

"What if we go snowboarding? Jinsung will stay overnight at mom's place. Maybe we can stay overnight there, too." He said while tracing Jungkook's chest with his finger.

Jungkook was not able to take it anymore. He kissed Jin's lips passionately and asked him to hop on the counter and Jin obliged like a sub. They were too focused on devouring each other when they hear their child running.

"A-ppa! Appa!" He said shouting.

Jin immediately pushed Jungkook and went down the counter.

"I'm here in the kitchen baby." Jin answered.

When he saw Jinsung running towards him, he smiled and picked him up.

"Jinsung bath bath."

"Oh you had a good bath?"

Jinsung nodded.

"Dada..." he said signalling for Jungkook to pick him up.

"Mell!" He said when Jungkook took him.

"Oh you want me to smell you?" Jinsung nodded and Jungkook happily obliged to their son. "Hmm! Smells good! And looking handsome as ever!" Jungkook said and Jinsung smiled at him while playing with his nose.

Jin looked at his family contentedly. This is what he always hoped for and he is happy that he finally got what he wants.

•••••••••••••

Jin and Jungkook were having dinner after the tiring snowboarding.

"I am not as flexible as before." Jin said to Jungkook.

"Yes, you are!" Jungkook said winking at him.

"Pervert! That's not what I meant!" Jin said at him.

"Jin... can I tell you something?"

"Hm?"

Jungkook held his hand. "I know I have said this a million times, but I just want to say it again.

"Jin, thank you for everything. I thought i will never find love but you never gave up on love. Your love made me feel whole again. I am happy that you always give me a chance no matter how many times I failed you.

"But I will not do that again. I will not fail you again. I will stay by your side no matter what happens. I will lpve you always with all my heart and I will forever make you happier than any day."

Jungkook kissed Jin's hand before continuing.

"I want you to know that I love you and will forever be in love with you. You are now my life and my love. You are my forever, my lifetime, my infinity." Jungkook looked at Jin's eyes which is now blurring with tears.

"Happy Annivery, Jin. I no longer know love without you." Jungkook said and pulled Jin for a kiss.

Once he pulled away, Jin was still in tears.

"I did not prepare any speech! Why didn't you tell me we are supposed to prepare one?" Jin said sobbing now.

Jungkook just smiled at him. "Wait! One more thing." Jungkook said and pulled a box from his pocket.

Jin gasped and was now more teary knowing what is happening.

Jungkook opened the box revealing a moon necklace.

"Whenever I see the moon, I always remember you. You were always there for me during my darkest days. You are the only light I see when I was in my worst. I now know that you will always be my light, my moon, and you'll never stop in lighting me during my darkest hours."

Jungkook stood up and helped Jin in wearing the necklace.

"I love you, Jungkook!" He said kissing Jungkook again. "I love you forever! Thank you for loving me! I have waited for a long time to feel this and I am happy that you are with me. The wait is worth it, Yeobo." He said looking at Jungkook's eyes.

Suddenly, there were waiters coming near them, bringing a cake and bouquet of flowers all with Jin's favorites.

There were endless surprises that night but the biggest surprise Jin had in his life is having met Jungkook.

Flashback

"Kim Seokjin." Jin said extending his hand to Jungkook after he gave him his eyeglasses.

"Your eyes are pretty." Jungkook said.

"Oh... uhm..." Jin pulled his hand back and shyly looked away.

"What do you say about marrying me in the future?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

"W-what?" Jin asked surprisingly at Jungkook.

"I'm kidding! Jeon Jungkook! Please remember that name. The name of your future husband. And please remember this date. The day you met your forever." Jungkook said pulling Jin's hand for a handshake and smiling at him.

Jin was surprised by the confidence but smiled at him still.

Jeon Jungkook... my husband... my forever. He kept on repeating in his mind.

End of flashback.

Jin looked at Jungkook's sleeping face.

"Jeon Jungkook... my husband... my forever." He said before resting on Jungkook's chest with a smile.

THE END...