Then the haldi started and its was my so called step mother, Yamini who applied haldi on me.

"May god bless you a beautiful and happy life with sultan in sultanate dear" she said and i know it's here act infront of all the courtiers and people to make them believe she is really happy with me getting married with sultan, but only I know how bad she should have cursed me inside.

She thinks I am so dumb but I am not. Her real plan was to get her second daughter, Anika married with Yuhaan after Sarika ran away because she knew very well that she is in love with someone and she can't marry Yuhaan and at the same time here second daughter Anika fell in love with Yuhaan the very next moment she saw him. She told yamini and Yamini too doesn't want to leave Yuhaan as he is powerful and if her daughter manipulates him she can rule both hind and sultanate .
Her plan was fine until chandrashekhar who doesn't want to marry his younger daughter anika who is just 15.

He didn't agree and finally he fixed my marriage with him as he doesn't want to leave his alliance with sultanate too.

I became his scapegoat.

Then ladies in the hall applied haldi on me.

After handi was completed I came back to my chamber and removed all the jewels before making my way towards the bath area.

I removed my clothes and got inside the water and as the cold water touched my body I felt so relaxed.

The only thing which makes me relaxed and  relived from my stress is a nice bath.

After relaxing myself , i started to think what am I going to do.....

I am really messed up with my plans.

An idea popped in my mind

"Anika.... you want that sultan that bad right? Let me give you to him" i said looking at my nails.

The game starts

Yamini

"Mother you told you will give my Yuhaan to me??? She is getting married with him tomorrow?!!" Anika said with fustration on her face.

"Let me sort out things first......i will give him to you at any cost" she said touching her forehead in fustration

Yuhaan

"Princess daarika's haldi is completed sultan" aarush said.

"Good" i said reading some letters

"Master....may I ask you something?" He asked and i looked at him

"Go ahead"

"Why do you want to marry princess Daarika???"

He asked confused and i chuckled and laughed at his words.

"Because.........................."

"Because.......she is courageous and also I don't want to marry those who is after me and my kingdom. I am not truly intrested in her.........i came here to marry one of the hind princesses to fulfill my father's promise and among those she is intresting with hidden secrets and also other two princess are cunning unlike her"

I said closing the letter from my country.

People here think I am here to make alliance with Hind but.....no one knows my true intentions*smirk*

Daarika pov

Here I am sitting uninterested while women were applying mehandi in my hands

Then the Sangeet started and girls started dancing .

I looked at them...aheem my family who were busy in watching dance.

I sneaked out and went to my chamber.

I got inside my room and locked it.

I turned around and saw Harish and Nishanth standing infront of me.

I went to them and they spoke

"Daaru... what should we do now??? What happened to rudra and Krish?" Nishant asked.

"Guys I don't have time......listen to me now. Did you did what u told you?" I asked them.

They both looked at each other and nodded. I sighed deeply

"Good....now start with the next step and here........." I said handing over another sac of gold coins to them

"I may or might not marry Yuhaan but our plan must go along and don't worry...i will save rudra and Krish at any cost" i said and slowly the nodded.

"Now go and.......wait for my letter" i said and they nodded before leaving not noticing someone heard their conversation.

I sighed and went to the palace before anyone notice my absence.

I went to the hall and sat down before someone notice it. I saw those girls dancing still. Thank God

Yamini pov

"Mother.....i am losing my hope on Yuhaan....i am scared that he might not be mine" Anika said with a sad voice.

"mujhe ummeed hai ki samay aane par vah ise sahee kar degee" i said and smirked

(When the time comes she will do it accordingly...my so called step daughter)

Next day

Wedding

Daarika's pov

Here I was getting ready with the help of maids.

Many gold and diamond ornaments are kept for me to wear.
Ofcourse my father wants to show off that Hind kingdom Is very rich.

I was getting ready when.....

"ekaant!!" I heard my father shouting and all the maids went away.

I looked at my father and rajveer who entered my chamber

"Gentle reminder sis...." Rajveer said

"Today it's your marriage and don't pull some tricks and spoil my reputation infront of sultanate and also let me remaind you your friends are in my hand and to save them you have to marry Yuhaan so just do it" he said and my hands clunched into fist.

"Hope you won't disappoint us" he said and left from there followed by his son

I smirked evily

"Let's see how this marriage happens"