PT 25

This chapter contains bolded words. Bolded words are German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I had been in the studio all day since 11. I am exhausted. I didn't want to wake up today since I had so much fun yesterday that my whole body is sore from the rollercoasters. But I had to do some vocals for our music. It's barely 6 and John is letting me take a break. My phone began to go off. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey Bill"

"Oh hey Tom, what's up?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just checking if everything is going okay?"

"Yeah everything is. I'm almost done with the vocals."

"Oh okay. I just wanted to check in since you've been gone all day."

"Yeah I'll be home in a bit."

"Okay, bye bill."

"Bye Tom." And with that, I hung up. Tom always checks on me when I'm at the studio for too long.

"Okay Bill, time to do more vocals." John patted my back. I groaned before getting up and walking into the recording room. I just want to go home already.

~❦︎~

"Okay. All good for today, good job Bill." John patted my shoulder, giving me a confident smile. I smiled back. I am exhausted.

"Thanks John."

"Just remember to tell the boys we have an interview this Sunday." He reminded me. I nodded my head, grabbing my things.

"Okay, see you John."

"Bye bill." I walked out to my driver taking me home. I sat in the car and we drove off. I wanted to fall asleep but needed to stay awake. Not long after, we arrived. I thanked the driver and got out. I pulled my keys, unlocked the front door and walked in. I set my stuff down, taking my shoes off. All the lights were off. Tom and y/n must've been asleep. I realized I haven't checked up on y/n all day. I dragged myself up the stairs and walked towards y/n's room. The door was fully closed. I softly opened it to not make any noise. I peeked my head in and saw not only y/n laying down, but Tom laying on y/n's stomach, his head on her torso and his arms wrapped around her waist holding her. I'm not mad, or sad. Maybe a little sad, that used to be me and y/n. I miss it, but I know it's better we stay friends. I'm just worried about Tom. Tom is not the best in relationships. Pretty sure everyone knows that. I sighed and closed the door. Just go to sleep Bill.

~❦︎~

I wake up feeling Tom's body heat on my stomach. I smiled and looked down to see him sleeping peacefully.

~❦︎~

"Let's go home yeah?" Tom suggested. I nodded my head. Tom stood up, helping me up after and we walked to the car holding hands. I felt red. I couldn't help myself. He brought his own car, so we drove back home in separate cars. We arrived back and it was 7. "I called Bill. He is coming home in a bit he said." Tom followed behind me up the stairs.

"That kid needs rest. I would be dying if I were him." I slightly laughed. Tom let out a laugh too. I walked to my room and Tom followed behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanna sleep in here tonight, with you." He smiled. I let out a little giggle and nodded my head.

"I don't see a problem with it." I stated.

~❦︎~

I felt myself smile a bit more as I thought of last night. I looked back at Tom and he was still sleeping. I started to play with his dreads, since they weren't in his hat. I twirled my finger in one of his dreads, still thinking of last night. I do want to tell Bill, but I don't want him to feel hurt. I don't think he will, he is very understandable but again, we used to be like this, so of course it would hurt a bit. Tom began moving around before rubbing his eyes. He looked up and smiled, placing his head on my stomach again looking up side ways. "Good morning princess."

I smiled. "Good morning handsome. How'd you sleep?"

"Great. And you?"

"Fantastic." I gave a cheeky smile. He sat up and leaned forward to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I am hungry."

I laughed and sat up. "Let's go eat then." We both got up, and walked out of the room. I brushed my hair down with my fingers to not look so crazy. We walked into the kitchen and saw Bill eating some cereal. "Good morning Bill." I grabbed two cereal bowls.

"Good morning." He mumbled. I looked at Tom who had the same feeling, he might know. What if he walked in last night into my bedroom? I poured myself cereal, as well as Tom and the milk. We sat down in front of Bill. I felt some sort of tension.

"So did you get a good rest?" I asked, trying to make it less awkward.

"Yeah I did. But we do have an interview on Sunday so my rest will stop on Saturday night." Bill replied.

"Well at least you got good rest today, and tomorrow." I laughed a little.

"Yeah. It looks like you and Tom had a good sleep too." He looked at me and Tom. I froze. He does know. I looked at Tom and he was pretty shocked too. He looked at me then back at Bill.

"Bill..." I spoke up.

"Look, I don't care if you guys date. I will support you guys no matter what. You guys mean everything to me. Y/n, I want what's best for you, even if it means I can't have you." He looked at me. He looked upset, but a bit worried. I felt tears form in my eyes. He truly was a real friend for this. I got up from my seat and walked over to him. I pulled him into a hug. I heard little sobs.

"Please don't cry Bill." My voice cracked.

"I'm not sad about it, I just don't want you to get hurt again. I dont like you going through that stuff." He pulled away. I nodded my head.

"Tom's not going to hurt me. Okay?" Bill nodded his head and we both looked at Tom. Tom understood this was our friendship. To always look out for each other. I get why Bill is worried. Tom is known as a player but something is telling me he changed for the better ever since the day of the concert where the girl wanted a signature on her cleavage and Tom refused.  These twins are both special to me, nothing is going to happen to ruin it. I know it.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! Another chapter of juiciness. Let me know what you think. Also credits to Forgetaboutme_234456 for the quote - "I want what's best for you, even if it means i can't have you." I got this quote from her in one of my chapters in the comments, so give her some love for that or else I will stop making this story. Anywayssss.....

Xoxo 😘
(1217)