PT 21

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

The whole week I had to go to school with the twins for finals. We took them at the library everyday for 2 hours until we were finished. Now graduation is in about a week. Kind of realized how fast these years passed, especially since I have been living with the twins. But today is the concert, which I am excited about. I only ever went to an interview from what I remembered. "Okay boys do you have everything?" John asked. John was their manager and was okay with me going on the tour bus with them.

"Yes." The boys groaned. They woke up in a bad mood, maybe because we were all late up last night watching scary movies. Yesterday, which was Thursday, was the last day for test taking so we decided to stay up a little late for a celebration, not the greatest idea. All I had to pack was a bag of nice clothes but also comfortable clothes for the concert. The concert doesn't start until 8 at night. It's 1pm. The drive is 3 hours. So it would be enough time for sound check, dressing and all that....that's what Tom told me. Through the week, let's just say me and Tom have been getting closer.

~❦︎~

"Tom shut up! You're going to get us in trouble!" I threw a paper ball to Tom's head. We were sitting in the library for finals. Bill was sitting across the room. He said every time we take a test he can't concentrate because of us.

"Ow y/n!" He whispered-yelled. He rubbed his head where the paper ball hit him.

"Oh please, it barely hurts." I playfully rolled my eyes. We just stared at each other and began laughing uncontrollably. As hard as we were trying to be silent, it didn't work.

~❦︎~

Yeah.....yeah. Even after school we hang out. More than me and Bill. Although Bill is still my best friend. And he knows that. We still have our bestie times it's just you know, not like it really used to be. "Okay then boys, and girl, let's get on the tour bus. Again, 3 hour drive so please, I don't want to hear you complaining. And this goes for the boys only, I don't even know y/n and I could tell she isn't going to be the one complaining like you boys." John stated, walking away. I looked at the boys whose mouths were slightly dropped and offended. I laughed which made their heads whipped to me.

"I'm just better." I shrugged. I grabbed my bag and walked out following behind John, and the boys followed behind me. Since the concert was still in Germany, just in Frankfurt, I could carry my bag inside. The boys entered first, sitting down directly, while I sat by a table with a seat for the window. I sat in the back while the boys sat in the front. I know for this whole ride I might sleep. Again, last night.

"Okay, you guys could sleep and everything, you know the deal. But don't make this think that you could be like this all day." John reminded the boys. They continued talking while we drove off. Since it really wasn't any of my business, I decided to listen to music, specifically their music. I've been trying to memorize their music for today, and it was a success. I just mix up a few words here and there. I placed my headphones on and played the playlist. I sighed and looked out the window. It was gloomy but still pretty. I started humming the song I was listening to. I find their music somewhat of comfort. It was like they were there, just not physically. I felt someone sit next to me, I looked to see Tom. I smiled and paused my music, taking my headphones off.

"Hey Tom"

"Hey. How come you're back here and not up there with us?"