PT 41

This chapter contains sexual tension. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I know how to show him though....

~❦︎~

I walked up to him as he was leaning against the bathroom wall. I grab his hand pulling him to the bed. I push him back onto the bed, getting on top of him. He seems pretty tensed, so I slowly kiss him, feeling his hands hold on my waist. I teased in kissing, kissing softly, then grazing my lips against him while I slowly moved my hips, then kissed softly again. I felt his bulge grow slightly under me. I started to leave a trail of soft kissing in his jawline, up until his neck, sucking softly. His breathing is a little heavy. "I think you deserve some gifts tonight, don't you?" I whispered in his ear. I lifted my head up, looking at him. He looked flustered, but a smirk appeared.

"I think I do." I bit my bottom lip and went back to kissing him, but more passionately. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, making him slightly groan. I began to move my hips slightly. My hands cupping his face, his hands on my waist holding me. I pulled away slowly, biting his bottom lip softly until I was further away. I removed myself from on top of him, and took off my bikini top, revealing my boobs. He stared at them with such lust. I got on my knees, and he was still laying down, his waist down off the bed. I started to kiss his v-line that was showing, my hand tracing it. My other hand placed on top of his bulge, rubbing it. He groaned and his leg tensed up, like he couldn't wait any more. I start to take his trunks off, and his dick flung out, already hard. He was now fully naked.

"Impatient are you?" I said as I threw his trunks on the floor. He looked down at me, his face filled with lust. I wrapped one of my hands on his dick, slowly moving it up and down. Some place left on the bottom of his dick, I licked around it, sucking softly. He stopped making eye contact and placed his head up. His chest goes up and down, breathing heavily. I went to his tip, I spit on it before sucking on the tip only softly. His legs tensed up more, and he groaned. "Beg for it Tom." I said, sucking a little harder on the tip.

"Y/n..." He panted.

"I can't hear you."

"Y/n, please." He said, more loudly. I smirked and put his dick on my mouth, sucking on his dick hard. I moved my head up and down, faster and faster, feeling his legs tensed, his body clenching up, his head thrown back. I was doing all of that. "fuck y/n." He groaned. His legs started to shake a little. "I'm going to cum y/n." I started going faster. I felt his liquid shoot in my mouth, sucking until he was done. He groaned loudly, his body unclenching. I swallowed his cum.

"Hmm, just like I remembered." I stood up. He was catching his breath, so I took of my bottom bikini. He sat up but I pushed him back down, getting on top of him again. "Relax." I said, kissing him. He removed himself from my lips, moving to my neck. I felt him sucking all over. I moaned softly as he found my sweet spot. I pulled away, giving him one last kiss before moving myself up. I placed my thighs around his face, sitting on top of him. He placed his hands on my thigh, making eye contact with me. I smirked. "Do your job."

"Gladly will." He kissed my clit. I looked up, softly moaning. I felt myself become really wet. He was teasing me now. He kissed all around my pussy, except my clit. "Already wet for me?" He kissed my clit now.

"Tom, suck please." I begged.

"Say it again."

"Tom, please suck on-" I moaned as he began aggressively sucking on my clit, and entering two fingers in me. "Tom." I moaned. He sucked hard, his tongue flipping back and forth, his fingers hitting my good spot and curling up. I began to ride on his face as he sucked. I felt my high coming up quickly.

"Cum for me." Tom spoke. I began to ride his face faster, pushing my pussy into his mouth as he sucked harder and harder. He removed his fingers from inside of me and placed both his hands on my hips. I became a moaning mess as I felt myself starting to tense up. Tom held my hips down as I released all over his face. I moaned loudly, feeling very pleasured. I fell forward, holding myself up as I finished. Tom cleaned up my pussy with his tongue. I removed myself from on top of him, laying in the middle of bed as Tom towered over me. "You taste even better everytime." He smirked. He opened my legs up, putting my legs against his body as he placed himself in between them. He grabbed his dick, slapping it on my pussy. He teased me by rubbing his dick into my clit, making me whine.

"Just fuck me already." I begged. Tom smirked and grabbed a condom from the drawer. He opened it and put it on him. Before I knew it, he slammed himself in me, making me moan. He pounded into me, going harder and faster each time he thrusted into me. I became a moaning mess again, as he held my legs up against him thrusting into me. He moaned loudly as he went fast.

"Fuck y/n, your so tight. Be a good girl and cum for me again." He dirty talked. I moaned, and hummed to his answer. I felt my high coming, I felt my legs tensed up and my toes curl.

"Faster Tom!" I moaned. He went faster as I demanded. Our highs came, and we both released. I felt the warmess in his condom as I released all over his dick. He got sloppy and flopped next to me, taking off the condom and throwing it on the floor. We catched our breath. Tom turned over to me, pulling my chin to his face. He kissed me softly.

"I love you y/n." He smiled.

"I love you tom." I gave him another kiss.

"Let's get ourselves cleaned up." He said. He picked me up in a princess style, walking to the bathroom. He set me on the counter of the sink, and turned on the shower. Once it was warmed, he picked me up by my waist and we got into the shower. He cleaned me up first by washing my hair, then washing my body. I washed his braids as he washed his body. We got out and I got our bag from the room, picking out some basketball shorts and boxers for Tom, and picking out a oversized t-shirt and my underwear for me. We got dressed, and Tom picked up the condom from the floor throwing it away. We got into the bed, pulling the covers over us. Tom spooned me as I got comfortable in his chest. He kissed my forehead. "I had an amazing time y/n. I'm glad we are back together."

I looked up to him. "I'm beyond happy for all this. Thank you." I cupped his face and kissed him. I pulled away, as we both smiled. He hugged me tighter as we drifted to sleep. Oh how I missed this.

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! I hope this gives up for ALL the robbing I did to you guys. The promise ring, cliff hanger, all of it. To me, it's so funny how you guys get offended when I rob you. So, why not give a whole chapter of smut for my forgiveness. Be grateful too, I made this while my family was next to me.

Xoxo 😘
(1347)