PT 7

This chapter contains physical touch, as in makeout. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

It's Saturday and for the whole week of school I didn't go. I had been packing my clothes and also just didn't want to go to school. "You know I haven't told Tom yet right?" Bill mumbled as he was cuddling into me.

"Yeah, but what are you going to tell him. I mean we are going over there today." I sat up, and looked at him.

He sighed. "I'll just say you're sleeping over until you're ready to tell him the truth. But you shouldn't have to worry today. He is going to be at Lily's house all day."

I nodded my head. "Well then, I guess it's time we arrive at my new home." Bill sat up with a cheeky smile and gave me a kiss. We both got off the bed that only had sheets on since I packed all my things. I had 2 boxes and a suitcase. I didn't have much due to my stupid asshole cunts of parents. Bill took the boxes to the car while I took my suitcase. We put it in the trunk and I looked back at my house. I felt Bill's hands grab my waist and hug me.

"Whenever you are ready."

I sighed. "I'm ready."

~❦︎~

Setting the boxes into the guest room that I am staying in, Bill hugged me from behind again. "This is only temporary just because Tom doesn't know about us...or anything."

I gave a small laugh. "Yeah I know but I do need to start unpacking so." I turned around and gave him a kiss. I am glad that I'm with Bill. He was always caring for me, there for me. He was the one person on earth who showed me what love is. And I couldn't ask for more. He pulled away smiling.

"Well I'll let you do that while I finish some work I have to do." He gave me a small peck on the lips before walking away. "Let me know if you need anything ok." I nodded my head and he left. I sighed and looked back at the room.

"Time to make it home." I mumbled. I decided to do clothes first so I opened my suitcase. My clothes were folded nicely and I started putting my comfy clothes and undergarments in drawers. I had one drawer which was under the tv on the wall. I hung up the outfits in my small closet that was in the room beside my own bathroom. It was enough since I didn't have a lot. I finished with the clothes and it was well organized. Time for the decorations. I didn't have much but I also liked having it that way. I had lights that were white but cute so I hung them on the window. I had small plants so I put one on the night stand that had a clock and a light and two other plants on a bookshelf. I finished up with decorations for both my bedroom and bathroom. I looked around and smiled. Home. I checked the time, 4:37. Dang, it took me about 4-5 hours. Not bad, but I am hungry. I jumped on my bed, which was in the middle against the wall, the night stand on it's right and window. The tv in front of the bed with a drawer under it, the closet door next to it with the bathroom next it. And the bookshelf by the door. I wanted to sleep from all this exhaustion as I stuffed my head into my pillow. I felt warm hands with cold rings on them slowly wrapping around my waist, with little kisses on my neck. "Bill?"

"Hm?" I turned around as he was on top of me. His eyes brown with shine in them, his nose being perfect and his lips looking soft. I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. It filled with love and a bit of lust. I needed this kiss after all this unpacking. He got on top of me fully, but with his left arm holding him up for support and his right hand on my cheek. I had my left elbow up for support as the other hand was around his neck, pushing him into my lips more. I felt his tongue slightly touch my lip and I opened my mouth a little as he entered his tongue in my mouth. I let out a small moan as I felt his piercing. He smirked and we continued to make out.........

Until he arrived.

~❦︎~

I got home from Lilly's house. If you haven't guessed Sherlock, she is my girlfriend. I love her but I'm not in love with her. It was a dare to start off with but I started to like her as I got to know her, but recently she's been off. But she told me that it was because someone she knew has passed. So today I comforted her...... and had sex with her but yeah. I closed the front door and took my shoes off. I didn't see Bill but I saw a computer on the coffee table. I walked around trying to look for him, maybe hes in his room. I walked upstairs past my room until I heard noises from the guest room. The guest room we don't use unless a friend sleeps over. The door wasn't closed all the way so I peeked my head in and saw Bill on top of someone. Wow, looks like my brother has game. I opened it more fully until I saw her. That slut.

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! I know this is posted a little late but I got busy. And it's also short but it's part of the process, and it's a cliffhanger but I'm sorry. What do you think will happen?

Xoxo 😘
(987)