PT 10

This chapter contains bolded words. Anything in bolded words is German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I watched as Bill was getting his makeup done by their makeup artist. I was sitting next to Georg and Gustav and Tom were talking on the other side of him. "So y/n, what did you think of our practice yesterday." I looked at Georg as he turned his body towards me.

"Oh you guys did amazing. I've never seen you guys do that and it amazed me."

"What song did you like the most?"

"Honestly, I don't have a favorite. They were all really good." I smiled. We continued talking and I figured out we had a lot in common. He was really funny too.

"Okay, I'm done. What do you think?" Bill walked up to us.

"Handsome." I smiled

"Handsome." Georg mocked me. I turned back to Georg and playfully slapped his arm. He laughed and we looked back at Bill.

"Thanks babe." He bent down to me and kissed me. "You'll be watching in the fan section by the way. Just so people don't suspect anything." The door opened behind him and walked in with Tom's girlfriend. We all looked at Tom as him and his girl hugged.

"Uh Tom?" Georg stood up.

"What?"

"You didn't say she was coming."

"Oh, I thought I didn't need to." He gave the boys a confused face.

"It's fine, just say something next time. She has to be in the fan section too." Bill said, annoyed. Tom nodded and I looked at the girl who was giving me a dirty look. I stared back because I didn't do anything so why give me a dirty look.

"Who is she?" Her high pitched voice spoke.

"I'm Bill's girlfriend." I stepped forward. She looked at me up and down.

"Oh um well just make sure-" I knew this bitch was going to say something stupid.

"I'm not here for Tom, I'm here for Bill,Gustav, Tom and Georg as a band. But here for bills as a girlfriend. So you don't need to worry." Bill grabbed my waist and looked me in the eye. He knew my temper could not be in control within seconds.

"Lily, stop." Tom pulled her close to him

"Sorry baby. I just need to make sure your-"

"Lily. Go sit in the fan section we will be out soon." He pushed her away softly and she nodded. She walked out and all of us gave  Tom that look. "I know, I'm breaking up with her soon. I can't stand the clingy-ness anymore." He shrugged his shoulders. His eyes laid on me and he cleared his throat. "Actually, can I talk to y/n. Alone." They all nodded and Bill looked at me.

"You'll be okay?"

"Yea." I smiled. I gave him a peck on the lips before he walked out, shutting the door. I sat down and Tom sat next to me. "So, what's up?"

"The ceiling." He smirked.

"Haha, so funny." I sarcastically smiled. "Seriously, what?"