PT 8

This chapter contains rude sayings. Anything in bold is German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Until he arrived....

~❦︎~

"What. The. Fuck!?" Bill jumped off of me as we sat up to see Tom at the door. "Are you fucking kidding me Bill!? No actually, are you fucking kidding me y/n!? YOUR TRYING TO FUCK MY BROTHER!?" Tom raised his voice, showing his strong German accent.

Before I could say anything, Bill stood up. "NO TOM SHE ISN'T!? GOD CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A WHILE!? NO YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING BLIND AND MEAN TOWARDS Y/N THAT YOU JUST THINK SHE IS A SLUT!"

Tom clenched his jaw and glared his eyes at me. "Well Bill, I don't understand why you don't understand that she is just a SLUT. The whole school knows it and you keep denying and denying. Watch when she fucks you over like-"

"SHES NOT A FUCKING SLUT TOM. SHE IS A GIRL WHO YOU DON'T KNOW AND BELIEVE THINGS YOU HEAR BECAUSE YOUR STUPID. IF YOU JUST GOT TO KNOW HER, YOU WOULD KNOW WOULDN'T YOU!?" Bill began walking towards Tom but I pulled his wrist back. He was breathing heavily and I grabbed his jaw and turned it to me.

I shook my head. "It's okay, it doesn't matter." His eyes softened and he looked back at Tom.

"If you just get a chance to know her Tom, please?"

I looked over to Tom and he was breathing hard too. "I don't want to." He mumbled before walking out into his room and slamming it. I sighed and put my hands in my face.

"I told you it was a bad idea for me to stay here."

"No it's not, he's just... difficult." He pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. I hugged him back and sighed in his chest. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"I'll make dinner tonight, maybe it could be a way to start. Just...talk to Tom for me." He looked down at me, his face thinking.

"I'll try."

~❦︎~

I decided to make spaghetti. I boiled water to get the noodles ready. Hopefully this will make up for everything. I felt like this was a bad idea, it already started off bad. I feel like it isn't going to end well either.

~❦︎~

I laid on my bed after getting in the argument with Bill and y/n. I don't understand, what does she have that he's so blind to not know that she is a person who just fucks and leaves!? I mean, it's true...right? Well, I know Bill isn't that dumb to date someone like that but...I don't know. A faint knock came to my door. I knew who it was, I turned over, facing my back to the door. I wasn't in the mood to talk or hear his side. The door opened and closed, as his footsteps got closer. "I know your not asleep ass face." He sat at the edge of my bed. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"What do you want?"

"Tom....look I know you think that y/n is just some person who likes to fuck and leave men like you but if you get a chance to know her and talk to her, you'll see what I see. I'm not stupid to date someone like that and you know that. You can't be quick to assume Tom." He looked up at me from the floor.

I don't get what he means by "get to know her". What do I need to know about her, how many guys she fucked. I just know she has a huge body count, and her life has to be perfect. She always made it seem that way. "I don't know Bill. Everyone at school says-"

"And that's what you keep believing!? People from school!? Instead of your own TWIN BROTHER?"

I sighed. I hate knowing that hes right. How could I believe people from school instead of him? I mean it's my brother for crying out loud. I sighed. "Fine, but if she fucks up. Don't come crying back to me. Now get out." Bill stood up and gave me a huge hug. I smiled and hugged back.

"She is making dinner by the way to talk. So behave." He pulled away and walked out. Great.

~❦︎~

"Bill, can you tell Tom foods done?" I placed the bowl of spaghetti in the middle of the table. Bill nodded.

"TOM COME DOWN HERE FOODS DONE" he yelled. I scoffed and laughed.

"I could've done that." Bill laughed and sat down. I sat next to him as I served him and myself. His footsteps were behind me and he now sat in front of me. I finished serving myself and passed the tongs to Tom. He looked up and grabbed it from my hand, his finger slightly touching my finger. He served himself and we silently began eating. Bill cleared his throat.

"So Tom, is there anything you want to say to y/n?" Tom looked up at Bill and then at me. I looked at Tom but looked away once eye contact was made.

He cleared his throat. "Thanks for the food."
A thump was heard from under the table. "Ow! Fucker!" Tom yelled. I looked at Bill who was trying to signal Tom something. Tom rolled his eyes. "Uhm....y/n. Im sorry for calling you a slut and I should've never called you that before getting to know you. I'm sorry. And I was wondering if......um we could start over." He spoke low but was making eye contact with me. He didn't look sympathetic, but I did want to start over. I nodded and cleaned my mouth.

"Thank you, and sure. We could start over." I gave a faint smile, and he gave one back.

"Yay! No more fighting!" Bill clapped his hands together. I laughed while Tom rolled his eyes.

"I do have to say though, this spaghetti is amazing!" Tom spoke with a full mouth of food.

"Tom! Don't speak with food in your mouth" Bill made a disgusted face. I gave a giggle and looked at Bill. He looked at me and his expression said it. It's time to tell Tom about me moving in.

I looked at Tom. "Tom?"

He looked up from his plate. "Hm?"

"Um, I know this is like out of nowhere but um...I'm moving in with you guys." I looked away as I said the last part.

"What?" He mumbled.

"I'm moving in...with you guys. But it's only till I can find a place."

"Why?"

"Well, I'm not ready to tell you but I just wanted to let you know at least. Just now that we are restarting." I looked up at him. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay." I gave a smile and looked at Bill. He smiled and kissed me. "Okay no, not in front of me! I'm eating!" Tom waved his fork at us. We pulled away and laughed. Maybe it is going to go well.

~❦︎~

Moving in? I thought that this wasn't going to go well. But she didn't tell me why, so I won't be so quick to assume anything, just for Bill. I noticed her smiles, they were cute. A small dimple formed, not noticeable but it was there. Maybe, just maybe....this is going to go well. But again, not too quick to assume.

~☠︎︎~

Hey sugar plums! Second chapter of the day. Maybe I'll post another, not sure. But what do you think? Like it?

Xoxo 😘
(1279)