PT 31

This chapter contains nauseous-ness etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I don't know if it's just me, maybe it is, due to the fact that I keep throwing up almost everyday. Which is making me think that I might be pregnant. I didn't use a condom when I had sex with Tom. He was my first, he took my virginity away. Crazy right? During the action, i made it seem I had sex before, but never. I just knew a lot and how to please. Anyways, I am one hundred percent positive he didn't release himself in me, did he? I remember him finishing on my stomach, but I'm not sure. All these thoughts ran through my head as I just finished throwing up. It's 9 and Friday. The whole week was good, except for throwing up. I talked to Tom every day at the same time. He always talks about practice and how he wishes I was there, which is very cute. He also talked about how the Tuesday concert went. He explained it as "I felt like God on stage." I couldn't help but laugh when he said that. He said the crowd was twice the energy than the band would've thought, which made the whole experience better for them. I am beyond proud of them, especially now that they are doing tours.

~❦︎~

"And how was the practice? How are you feeling?" I asked Tom. Same thing, we call like usual. Except this time we called early because today is the day of their concert tour, which all the boys are excited about but super nervous about. Which is why Tom called me. They had a small practice before going to the big venue for the concert.

"It was good. I tried to imagine the crowd being there so I wouldn't be nervous and it only helped a little."

"Well just imagine me watching you from the crowd, proud and happy for you of course."

"Most likely going to do that. I really wish you were here though."

I sighed. "Yeah I wish too, but again I want you to stay focused on today."

"Yeah I know. But tell me, are you going to watch us?"

"Of course I am! But I might be missing a lot of parts during it." I think it's time I tell him about the throwing up.

"What? Why?"

"Well I didn't want to tell you, especially right now, but the past week I've been throwing up every day."

"Was it before you went out with Jordan or after?"

"After."

"Maybe it was something you ate that day at the mall. I mean, mall food isn't always the best." Tom said. He is right, mall food wasn't always good for the stomach. I never even thought of that.

"Yeah maybe."

"Also, me and the guys after the concert wanted to go to a club for celebration. That's okay right?" He asked. I didn't see a problem with it, Tom has changed. He doesn't even sign cleavages anymore.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind. Just be safe." I stated.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure."

"You don't have too, I trust you."I smiled. I did trust him, I don't see him doing anything wrong like that.

"I could feel your smile." He stated. Now I feel his smile.

"And I could feel yours." I laughed. He laughed as well.

"Well, I have to go. We are going to do a sound check and everything. I love you y/n, I'll call you before we go to the club, I'll call you when I'm done with the concert. Okay?"

"Yes, I love you too Tom. I'll be watching."

"Okay, bye."

"Byee."and I hung up. I smiled to myself. There's nothing to worry about, right? The only thing I need to worry about is that message, but I think it's just some fan who is crazy. I also need to worry about....oh god. I ran to the bathroom, bending down and throwing up. That's what I need to worry about, this. I think it might be time to get a test, just in case. Right?

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! I decided to post before school today since I have time. And because I was supposed to post after I was done eating yesterday but I fell asleep after because I wasn't feeling good. I still don't but it is what it is. This chapter is short but it's part of the process. What do you think of this chapter? Let me know!

Xoxo 😘
(761)