PT 18

This chapter contains alcohol etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Me and the twins are just coming back from grocery shopping for the party, which is today. We basically got junk food like chips, snacks, drinks and all that. Not really food. The only real food would probably be the pizza we are ordering. I set some bags on the counter and tied my hair up. "Okay so I am going to do the outside and you guys will do the inside for beer and everything okay?" Bill placed his hands on his hips as he set down his things.

"Sounds good to me." I didn't want to be outside in the heat, so I took it rather than complain. Bill nodded his head, grabbing the bags for the outside table where the snacks will be. He left and I turned to Tom. "Where's the bucket for the beer?"

"Uh i think it's upstairs in Bill's room." We bought a bucket yesterday for the drinks since we knew we wouldn't be able to get them today.

"Okay, well start unpacking things while I go get it." I demanded and walked upstairs. I went into Bill's room grabbing the bucket and walking back downstairs. Tom unpacked everything and was putting the empty grocery bags in a cabinet.

"Okay I unpacked everything." He turned to me while I placed the bucket on the counter.

"Okay. Now put the ice in while I put the beers in." He nodded and we did that. Although it was silent, I felt as if Tom wanted to say something. "Tom?"

He looked down at me. "Yeah?"

"You okay? You seem like you want to say something."

He looked back at the bucket and stopped. "Actually yeah I do. Um..." He placed down the ice bag and I put some more beers in as he started to talk. "I wanted to apologize. I know I apologize at the moment for saying mean things but I just wanted to apologize for everything. I am really sorry for how I treated you throughout the school year. I never meant anything I did or said. I did it only because of the people at school and the rumors. I should've never put my hands on you or called you specific names. I really am sorry." I stopped and looked at him. I could tell in his face he was really being sincere. He stepped closer and we were close enough that our bodies were touched. "I really am sorry." He wrapped his hands around my waist. I let out a small gasp and looked up at him.

"I....it's okay Tom. I um I forgive you for everything." I stared into his eyes. He truly had beautiful eyes, I just never paid attention. He gave a faint smile and slowly pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I never really hugged Tom like this but something felt different.

"Thank you for forgiving me." He pulled away smiling. I smiled back.

"Yeah, I'm glad we started over." I looked at the time and it was 11:30. "Oh I have to start getting ready. I'll be down here when the party starts ok?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah." I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I don't know if it was just me but I felt something. Although I don't know if it's a good or bad idea to feel it.

~❦︎~

I finished getting ready, as in taking a shower and putting my hair up in a claw clip. I decided to wear a red bikini that has a hoop in the middle of my breast holding both sides, strapless and the bottoms with ties. I am fucking hot. I put on my slides and sun glasses before heading downstairs. There was nobody in the house but the music gave it all away from outside. I looked out the window to the back from the kitchen and I see people here already. I walked outside and felt the sun hit my skin. I looked around seeing people stare at me but I looked over to Tom and Bill who's mouths were dropped. "Hey guys! Did the pizze come already?" I walked up to them.