PT 16

This chapter contains bolded words which means it's German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Another day for another boring interesting awkward day. After the beach with Tom, I fell asleep and was carried and put in my bed by Tom. It felt nice to spend the day with him and get to know him. I saw a side of him I would've never thought he had. Although my relationship with him is going well, for some reason with Bill, it isn't. I've decided to go online instead of going to school. It is just too awkward for me to be by Bill, considering he knew me best and through all my shit I had to go through with my parents. I know he feels ten times horrible because of that reason, and he shouldn't because that was my parents fault. But what he did, was his fault, and he should feel bad about it. Driving to school, the car ride was silent. I wasn't in online work yet, so I had to talk to the counselor. The boys don't know but it's because I want them to stay in school and not leave because I'm deciding to go online. I know them, they would do that. We got out of the car and Bill went his way, but Tom walked in front of me, stopping me. "Maybe you guys should talk. This whole situation is too awkward. Plus, he would be devastated to lose you fully."

"Loose me fully?"

"Y/n, you're not talking to each other. He is basically losing his best friend. And now, you are also becoming my friend. So please just talk." Tom begged. I sighed and nodded.

"Soon." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug back as I was shocked for him to hug me, especially in front of school where people could see us. I hugged back though.

"Thanks y/n." He pulled away. I nodded and he walked off. People stared and I just shook my head and headed to the counselors office.

~❦︎~

Waiting about an hour, I was finally able to talk to the counselor. Some family was having issues with the son's grades and work before me. I sat down in the chair and sighed. "So y/n, what brings you in today?"

"I wanted to switch to online."

"Online? Any specific reason?" He went on his computer, typing away.

"Yes, but it's private." I sat more straight.

"Well, looks like you would be able to do so. Tomorrow you could start online. But be aware that you have to take the finals that are coming up at school in the library."

"Yes, thank you." I stood up and walked out. I forgot about how finals are coming up. If you didn't already know, I am a senior. Graduation is coming up and all that. The thing is though, my school is weird. You see, instead of doing prom night for seniors as seniors, if you are a junior and becoming a senior, you would do the prom night as a junior so that way in senior year you won't "waste time" at the end of the year. Confusing right? I attended prom with Bill. Let's just say, it was one hell of a night that night. I checked the time and it was 10. I got in my car and drove to the house. I got off and walked in the house, placing my things down. I decided to text Tom about it since I didn't want them to worry about me not being at school. I got his number at the beach yesterday.

~❦︎~

Tom :)

Tom, just so you know
and for you to not worry
about me, im not at
school

why not?
where are you?

i switched to online work

and why is that?

because i didn't want
to be at school
seeing Bill and everything

okay, but you're still going to
talk to him

yes i am

ok

~❦︎~

I shut my phone off and slouched on the couch. I felt bored since I was home alone. Maybe I could just dance to music since I am alone.

~❦︎~

I switched my phone off and looked at Bill. "Bill."

"What?"

"Y/n isn't at school, she switched to online."

"What why?" He turned to me, a little panicked.

"Well she said she just didn't want to be at school, seeing you."

Bill sighed. "After class we are leaving, I need to talk to her." He looked back at me. I nodded my head and looked away. They do need to talk, but a part of me wanted them to not be together but just as friends.

~❦︎~

Class ended and we walked out of school. Since we got a ride here, we had to walk home. It was only a 20 minute walk. As we walked, we talked about things. "Bill you have to make things right okay."

"I know, I can't lose her. I still want to be her friend."

"Good, because I don't really want her to go either." I stated, lowly.

"What?" Bill looked at me.

"Oh nothing, I just said good." Bill nodded. Why am I feeling this towards her?

~❦︎~

We walked to the door and music was blasting. We could hear it from here. Me and Bill looked at each other confused. We opened the door, setting our things down. We walked into the living room, seeing y/n dancing and singing. She swayed her hips side to side, her hands grazing her sides. She then started body rocking while turning, her hands now moving up. As she turned to us, she looked at us and stopped dancing. She turned off the music and looked back at us. "H-hey guys. What um are you doing home?"

Me and Bill looked at each other. "We came home because you texted me about you being online. And Bill wants to talk." I pushed Bill forward slightly. Y/n looked at Bill and back at me, then back at Bill.

"Yeah, can we talk?" Bill said. Y/n nodded and she put on her shoes.

"We will drive while we talk." She said. She grabbed her keys, looked at me and walked out with Bill following her behind. Let's hope it goes well.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. But here is something a little juicy. What do you think?

Xoxo 😘
(1077)