PT 28

This chapter contains sexual tension. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

"For two weeks!?" I stood up. It's been a week since me and Tom started dating. So its Monday, but it's not going good for me today. "Tour for two weeks?! I am going to die of boredom." I scoffed, sitting back down. I have no other friends besides the 4 boys, and Jordan. I talked to him a couple of times after the day we hanged out. But not much after I got with Tom. We are still good friend though.

"Your not going to die of boredom y/n." Tom laughed, pulling me closer to him. Our relationship has been going great, sometimes he does get mad that me and Jordan still talk from time to time, but I told him how Jordan got a girlfriend, so we really are just friends. "You do have Jordan as a FRIEND so you guys could hang out WITH his GIRLFRIEND too." He emphasized friend, with and girlfriend. I looked at the other boys who were grinning. I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Yeah but it's more fun when I'm with you guys." I groaned.

"Aw you love us?" Georg mocked you. I grabbed a pillow throwing it to his face. I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Whoops, hand slipped." I shrugged my shoulders, sighing. "So when do you leave?" I looked up at Bill.

"This Friday." I threw my head back and groaned.

"Now this week is going to go by fast."  All the boys laughed at my reaction. This really wasn't funny. What would I do without them, especially Tom. I mean, they are all like my light of happiness. Yeah I do have Jordan and his girlfriend but that's like third wheeling. And I don't want to be a part of that. Maybe we could have some fun before hand to make sure he doesn't forget about me, or anything....

~❦︎~

He cuddles into my stomach, holding on tight while we lay on his bed. "Tom you are really squishing me to death you know."

"I just don't want to leave, you were right. This week went by too fast." He mumbled.

"Well....you know I can make sure you have a good time before you leave." I smirked. I'm not really the type to talk like that, but something is telling me to let Tom have some fun, and for me as well. Tom shot his head up, his eye widened and his expression in shock. I laughed and sat up. "What? Caught you by surprise?" I leaned forward, seductively grabbing his chin pushing it forward. His facial expression got even more surprised, his face turning red. I stared in his eyes as he turned red. He looked away and sat up more. Did I go too fast? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" before I could finish, Tom pushed his lips into mine. I kissed back, cupping his face in my hands.   He pulled away, a smirk across his face.

"And when did you become so.... intimate?"

"10 seconds ago." I smirked. I pushed him back into the bed and sat on top of him. I pulled him into a kiss. His hesitation showed his shocked, but he then kissed back, placing his hands on my ass, squeezing is slightly. I kiss with pure love, lust and aggressiveness. I needed to make sure he remembered who he belonged to, to show he belongs to someone, and to make sure we both have a good night before it ends. Luckily, Bill's not here, so it'll be extra fun tonight. I slowly began removing myself from his lips, biting his bottom lip softly. I began kissing his jawline softly, crawling the kisses down to his neck. I made sure they were wet and soft. I began giving small sucks on his neck, his breathing getting a bit heavy. I kissed the spot next to the end of his jawline, a soft gasp left out of him. Found it. I began kissing it repeatedly, before sucking. His hands grasped tighter. I could feel his pants getting tight, and the bulge popping out. I looked to see the marks I left, good enough for now. I smirked and sat up, taking off my shirt. He smirked and placed his hands on my hips.