PT 19

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

I could handle the small hangover I have right now, although I am still going to take some pain killers just in case. I walked to my bathroom grabbing some and taking them. Checking the time, it's 12. Looks like today is going to be short. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, putting my hair out of my face and walking to the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't much of a mess, but the backyard was a total mess. I know the boys had much more to drink than me so I'll be nice and clean. I cleaned inside first of course, wiping down the counters that were sticky and picking up some bottles. Now outside it was a bit hot but it wasn't that hot so it was manageable. Picking up bags of chips, wrappers of candy, bottles of beer and water. Throwing them where they need to be, I cleaned up the snack table that didn't have anything on it except the bowl for nachos and trash from snacks. Great, now the pool. The pool had some trash in it, but it still needed to get clean either way. Great for me isn't it?

~❦︎~

At last, I finished. My last task was taking out the trash that was filled due to me cleaning up. I closed the trash can and walked back inside and sighed. It's the weekend and I'm doing work besides school. I turned around and saw Tom standing in front of me. I gasped and rolled my eyes realizing it was him. "Shit Tom, you scared me again!" I walked past him to the kitchen.

"Sorry y/n." He followed behind me. If you remember, I'm pretty sure I do too. Of course I do! The whole situation was eating me alive right when I saw him. Although I just don't want to make it awkward, the tension was there. The kiss was...something. It felt good but some part of me feels bad for going doing it. I didn't want to make breakfast so I just got bowls and some cereal, pouring it. I felt his eyes stare into me as I did so. I know he knows that I know that we both know and feel a weird type of way. It's awkward, tense, weird but also a sort of comfort, but I think it's only because he has been so nice and comforting to me. I placed the bowls on the table, still feeling his stare. "I'm sorry about last night." He spoke up. I looked at him and he was looking down, playing with his fingers. I looked away and sighed.

"Yeah uh, it's okay. It was just out of nowhere and in the moment so you know. It didn't mean anything....right?" I turned back to him. He looked at me but something told me he felt hurt from what I just said. He cleared his throat as he broke eye contact and nodded his head.

"Yeah...it didn't mean anything." He walked up to the table and sat down.

"I'll go call the boys for breakfast." I mumbled, walking away. I liked the kiss, it felt nice. But the feeling is mixed with a weird-ness of awkwardness.

~❦︎~

The whole one we ate, we talked normally, but I felt the tension still there with Tom. I would glance at him from time to time, seeing him stare right into me. Attractive yes but is it right? No not really. "Okay, I'll clean breakfast. You guys go take showers." I said, grabbing the empty cereal bowls.

"Thanks y/n!" They all said. I nodded my head as they all walked away. Although from the corner of my eye, I could see Tom staring at me while walking away. I think I did hurt him. But why would it hurt him? I mean, it was just in the moment right? Finishing the dishes up, I walked to my room and decided to take a shower. I felt gross and sweaty. A nice cold shower will do the trick to make me feel good.

~❦︎~

Brushing out my hair, I realized that there was no noise in the house. There always is, the boys are always doing something. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a paper on my bed.

Don't worry, we just went to the store for some food since the party kind of went crazy yesterday. Be back in about 20. Tom ♡︎

The heart made me smile, cute right? But it's kind of weird for Tom to do something like that. I shrugged it off and walked to their practice room. Analyzing all their equipment, this dark red shiny electric guitar caught my eye. I touched the strings. I do know a little bit of how to play but that was only because of my elementary show. I picked up the guitar and played a few strings. Maybe I should try to play the small song I played at the show.

~❦︎~

We walked into the house and it was silent but filled with the sound of a guitar being played. I looked back at the boys who had the same look on their faces. "y/n knows how to play?" Georg spoke up.

"I don't know, it sounds like it." I placed some bags down and ran to the practice room with the boys following behind. There she stood, playing a few strings. Maybe she only knew a little. Once she stopped, she packed the guitar down. She turned around to walk out and stopped once she saw us.

"Since when could you play?" Bill asked

"Oh...um...that was just a song from an elementary show I learned." Her face got a tint of red. Gosh she's cute.

"Not bad." I walked up to her. She smiled and looked down.

"Thanks."

"You know..." I lifted her chin up. "We have a concert this Friday. You should join!" I smiled. She flashed a smile back and nodded

"I'll be glad too! That way I could see all of you play live!" She looked back at the boys, all of us smiling. Looks like it's going to be another eventful weekend.

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Raegan847! They told me their birthday was today and I wanted to wish them a happy birthday! Tomorrow I am going to post more for them just because today was a bit occupied for me. Wish her a happy birthday! Also I am half asleep writing this.

Xoxo 😘
(1104)