PT 27

This chapter contains sexual tension. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

"Well can you at least tell me what's the dress code for this date?" I asked. Me and Tom were laying down on my bed. He was playing with my hair as I was laying between his legs, my head on his torso.

"Hmmm, sexy but fancy." He stated. Sexy but fancy. Yeah I have a dress in mind.

"Well then, it's time for me to get ready." I sat up and smiled. Tom smirked and gave me a kiss on my cheek before walking out the room. It's 3:30 right now. I need at least 3 hours. I have the perfect dress for this.

~❦︎~

I looked in the mirror, analyzing the dress. It was a red long dress, silky. At the end of the dress, on the left was a slit, slightly being dragged on the floor. It was tight, tight enough for my curves to show, every curve. It had thin straps and was v-shaped to show my cleavage. Oh I'm sexy all right. I smiled at myself. I even wore a lingerie set for my undergarments, but I don't know if I would be ready. But if it were to happen, I'm prepared and not in some granny shit. I walked to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I did a smokey eye look, with some false lashes. Now my hair, I curled it in beach waves. All of this took me the time I needed. I looked in the mirror one last time. Perfect. I went to my perfume area and sprayed a lot, I needed to smell good. I grabbed a small purse that had all my essentials and walked out. I walked downstairs, my heels clapping against the floor. "Y/n? Are you-" as I reached the living room, I saw all the boys looking at me.

"Yes, I am ready." I smiled. They all just started. I let out a laugh, a little uncomfortable. Tom glared at the boys, hitting all of them.

"Stop!" He rolled his eyes at them. He looked back at me, smiling. He began walking forward to me. Once he reached me, he grabbed my hand, giving a kiss to the back of my hand. "You look beautiful, princess." He made me get butterflies.

"Why thank you. You look very handsome. "  I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got a tint of red before looking back at the boys. He was wearing a black button up with some black dress up pants, but red sneakers. So we kind of matched. His hat was also white but the cover was red. And the bandana he had under it was black.

"See you guys." He grabbed my hand, walking out the door.

"Bye!"

"Be safe!"

"Have fun!"

They all stated. When Tom opened the car door, I smiled and sat down. He closed the door, running to the other side. He got in and started the car. "I think you'll like this." He stated, giving me a quick glance and smiled.

"I am going to like it, no matter what." He looked at me and gave me a big smile before focusing back on the road.

~❦︎~

I was amazed to see this big restaurant. This was one of the most fanciest restaurants in Berlin. It was quite expensive but it was worth the payment, at least from the reviews. "Tom.." I softly spoke, looking at the lights around the restaurant.

"You like it?" He parked the car.

"I love it." I smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and got out of the car, running to my side. He opened the door and put his hand out. I grabbed his hand and got out. "Thank you." I smiled.

"My pleasure." He held my hand, leading the way inside. We got inside and fancy music was playing, the theme was red, champagne, and white. In my opinion, those colors usually don't go together, but this restaurant made me change my mind, they knew how to decorate this color. We went to the front to be seated. The lady looked up and smirked.

"Hello handsome. Reservation?" She asked. I felt jealous, but I didn't show it.

"The name is Tom. And the reservation name is y/n." He smiled saying my name. I smirked and looked away. The girl rolled her eyes.

"Reservation y/n. Let me take you to your table." She grabbed two menus, and we followed behind her. We sat at this table where the seas were those cushions and had seats behind attached. The seat was black but the soft part was red, and the table. We sat down and the lady pulled out a notepad. "Drinks to get you started?"

"I'll have a corona." Tom said, analyzing the menu.

"And you?" She said, rudely.

"I'll have red wine." I stated, with the same energy. She nodded and walked away. "Bitch." I mumbled. Tom let out a laugh and looked up.

"Right?" I smiled and let out a laugh. "So what are you getting?"he asked.

"Hmm, I think the fettuccine, with steak, medium rare." I said

"That sounds good. I'll get the same, except well done." He placed the menu down. I nodded my head and placed the menu down as well. I looked at him as he was already looking at me, smiling.

"What?" I tilted my head a little.

"Just admiring the beauty in front of me." He smirked.

"Is that so?"

"It is." I smiled and looked down. I can never hold eye contact with him for long. I looked back up and he was smirking. He let out a laugh and sat back. "You get red easily." He stated.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess the person who makes me red is so special."

"Special?"

"Special." I smiled at him. He leaned forward and grabbed my chin. He pushed his lips into mine, and I kissed back. He pulled away and smiled.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. His eyes look in mine. I smiled and bit my lip.

"It would be an honor." I gave him another kiss. He leaned back and smiled.

"My lucky day is it?"

"How so?"

"Well I just made the most beautiful girl my girlfriend." He smirked. I shook my head and smiled. This is a good decision.

~❦︎~

This kiss was filled with a mixture of love and lust. Our breathing was heavy as our lips were touched. His tongue in my mouth, letting out a small moan from it. I pulled away, feeling not ready for this yet even though I wanted to, something told me to wait. "Tom."

"What's wrong?" He placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'm not ready just yet."

He smiled and nodded his head. "Whenever you're ready." He sat up, pulling me up. He gave me a big kiss. I smiled knowing that he understood.

~❦︎~

I am a little upset about not being able to have sex, but I don't want to rush. If she isn't ready she isn't ready. I'm used to always having sex the first date, but for her I can wait.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! Last one for today. I was going to post more but my cousin came over for a bit and I forgot about this. Also someone told me their birthday was today, and if your brothers are today or it has happened before today, all this spamming was for you. I wish everyone a happy birthday that I promised I would spam for.

Xoxo 😘
(1277)