PT 4

This chapter does contain self harm awareness. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I was home alone, no parents. I was kind of shocked to not see them here. Maybe they left to their drug friends. Pathetic. I'm putting away my homework and my phone goes off. I already know who it was, and I think it is time for us to talk. I laid down on my bed and picked up the phone.

"Hellooo"

"Y/n! Hey"

"Hi Bill"

"Y/n...I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today. I know you usually can't but I think it's time we talk."

I sighed. My parents aren't here and probably won't be until tomorrow. "Yeah, sure."

"...yes......okay well I'm going to pick you up in 10, is that okay?"

"Yeah, just let me know when you're here."

"Okay, bye y/n."

"Bye bill"

And with that I hung up. I smiled to myself now that I'll be able to be with Bill again. I got up and changed my hoodie since the small amount of blood was there. I put a dark blue one on and some baggy jeans. I combed my hair out and sprayed perfume. I fixed my lashes and curled them. I don't wear makeup other than the concealer. My phone buzzed and I knew that was Bill. I put my shoes on and quickly grabbed my phone and keys. He was standing outside the car door and he smiled once he saw me. He ran up to me, pulling me into a hug. "I missed you and I'm so sorry." He sighed.

"It's okay Bill. We will talk later but for now, let's have some fun." I pulled away with a smile. He nodded and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got a tint of red and we walked to the car.

"Where to?" He put his seatbelt on

"I am kind of craving ice cream."

"Let's go then." He smiled and started the car.

~❦︎~

We went to yogurtland and I got my regular chocolate ice cream with the toppings I got. Bill got vanilla. We paid and sat down at one of the tables. "Thanks Bill, for paying." I smiled at him.

"No problem."

It was silent for a bit and awkward.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I looked up to him

"Tom told me that he saw blood on your forearm. Are you still cutting?"

I sighed. Of course Tom would've said something. "Yeah, but don't worry it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is, I don't like you cutting yourself and you know that. You're basically hurting me doing it!" He raised his voice a little. We got some stares from the worker and Bill sighed. "Im sorry but can you promise me not to cut anymore. If you promise me that, I'll protect you. I swear."

Protect? What would he mean by that? But after he said I was basically hurting him, my heart stopped. He really does care that much for me. "Fine, I promise I won't do it anymore. Only because I don't want to continue to hurt you." I gave a soft smile. He smiled big and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I let out a laugh as he pulled away. I looked him in the eye, his eyes were a beautiful brown. I got flustered but I couldn't stop looking in his eyes. Next thing you know, he smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back and smiled, pulling away.

"Sorry, I- I didn't mean-" he stuttered. I rolled my eyes and pulled him back into a kiss.

"Bill, it's okay. I liked it." I smiled. He got red and sat back down, but this time next to me. We talked about anything at this point. His left hand on my thigh, caressing it with his thumb. I felt happy. Like I felt this was one true love.

~❦︎~

I cuddled against Bill as we were watching a movie on the couch to wear out the moans of Tom having sex right now in his room. Disgusting right? Although we were watching a movie, we were still talking. "Y/n, I know that I haven't really said anything about the kiss we had earlier but I like you."

I looked up to him from his chest and smiled. "I like you too."

"No y/n, like I like you. Like your smile and your whole personality just makes me happy." He twirled his finger in my hair.

I sat up and grabbed his chin. His eyes became doe and he looked flustered. I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back. "Bill, I like you too. For everything you have done. I'm grateful for you." I caressed his cheek. He smiled and looked down.

"I know this is a weird way to ask but...want to be my girlfriend?" He looked back up at me. I slightly gasped but I smiled.

"Of course." I smiled. He pulled me into another kiss. We continued to cuddle and watch the movie until HE decided to ruin everything.

"Hey Bill, who's this- oh y/n." He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. A girl sat next to him and cuddled into him. I looked away and ignored him. Bill didn't say anything to Tom and ignored him as well.

"Oh tommy, I'm thirsty. I'm going to go get a drink." The girl's voice was high pitched, very annoying. More annoying than Tom's accent.

"Okay baby." He smacked her ass as she walked past us. I looked up at Bill who was annoyed. He looked down at me and gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled back.

"What time is it?" I sat up looking for my phone.

"It's 7:43." Bill sat up.

"Oh, I have to get home."

"I'll drop you off then." Bill offered. I nodded my head and put my shoes on as the girl that was with Tom came back. I didn't say goodbye to Tom, I mean why would I anyway? But neither did Bill. I wanted to question but it wasn't none of my business. Maybe they had a fight. We sat in the car and drove off. "Was it just me or did that girl's voice piss you off too?" Bill spoke up. He put his hand on my thigh and I got butterflies.

"I know right, her voice sounded like a hyena trying to talk." I scoffed. Bill began to laugh and so did I. His smile, laugh, everything from him was so contagious. I'm glad my night ended like this with him.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! Kind of short but what do you think about y/n's and Bill's relationship? How do you think Tom will react? Also please don't get mad, this is part of the story. All this takes place in 2006.
Xoxo 😘
(1153)