PT 22

This chapter contains some arguing. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Jordan :]

Hey y/n! So is Sunday
good for us to hang?

Yeah im free that day

Great! I'll text you the time the
day of

okay, can't wait :)

~❦︎~

That was yesterday. If you don't remember, Jordan had texted me Monday asking when we should hang out. We now planned for it to be Sunday. And it's now Sunday. It was 9 in the morning already, so I am eating breakfast. The boys hadn't woken up yet. I finished my bowl and washed my dish. I walked back upstairs, getting the clothes I would wear today and hopped in the shower. I decided to wear a black tank-top where the straps and cleavage line were lace, and some low rise baggy blue pants. I dressed up and started brushing out my hair. Laughter was heard, but not just from Tom and Bill. I could hear Georg and gustav. Must be a practice day. I curled my lashes and put some mascara on. I don't really put concealer on anymore since I'm not getting hit like that anymore. I put some chapstick on and got my shoes. While slipping my foot in, my phone went off.

~❦︎~

Jordan :]

Hey y/n, coming to your
place at 12:30 to pick up?
Mind sending the address?

Oh of course.
It's ***********

Okay, see you in a bit :)

~❦︎~

I shut my phone off and smiled. Hopefully today is fun. I heard the boys in the living room and it was 12. It was almost time for me to leave, but the boys don't know I am leaving so I have to tell them. I stood up grabbing my phone, wallet and chapstick, heading downstairs. I walked into the living room and all the boys were on the couch watching tv. I walked past them to the kitchen, grabbing water from the fridge. "Why are you dressed up?" Bill spoke up, pausing the tv. I turned around and took a sip of my water. I walked towards them and sat down in an empty seat.

"I'm just going out with a friend today."

"Friend? What friend?" Tom sat up more.

"Oh that guy Jordan. The one from the party. We decided-"

"Uh no y/n, you're not leaving." Tom said. I gave a confused face.

"What? Why not? We are just going to hang out."

"So? You don't know him like that. He could be planning something without you knowing."

"Tom, you're overreacting. I'll be fine. I'll text you every time we arrive somewhere." I shrugged my shoulders. I looked at Bill who was staring at Tom like he never saw him like this.

"Yeah Tom, calm down." Bill sat back. He unpaused the tv. I looked back at Tom who was staring at me. Why does he care so much? It's not like we are dating. A honk came from outside.

"Oh looks like he is here. Okay boys, see you later." I stood up.

"Wait!" Tom stood up. The boys followed what he did.