PT 15

This chapter contains smoking, drinking etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Waking up wasn't a plan or idea on my list today. What was the point? I had nobody. Absolutely nobody. I didn't have Bill, friends, not even Tom. I mean he was being nicer but that doesn't mean he likes me. I stayed in bed for 2 hours since I woke up at 10. It's now 12. I heard Tom and Bill downstairs doing whatever. Even though I felt like shit, I didn't want to smell like it. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. No point in looking good since none of us went to school and because I'm not dating anyone anymore. I wore what I used to wear. Oversized hoodie with sweats. Classic right? I brushed my hair out and looked at the pile of Bill's clothes I gathered last night. I don't want them if I'm not going to have any relationship with him anymore. I grabbed the pile and walked out of my room. I walked into Bill's room and saw him laying in bed crying. I didn't feel bad, I didn't fuck up. I threw the clothes on him as he looked at me. "Your clothes, I don't need them anymore."

"Y/n...". Was the last thing I heard before I closed the door shut. I need time from him. And I know he knew that. I walked downstairs, seeing Tom in the living room. I grabbed a bottle of beer and cigarettes that were on the counter. I went into the backyard and sat down by the pool. Inhaling the toxins, thinking of everything. How everything was such bullshit and this world isn't always flowers and rainbows and how your life could be so fucked up just by one person. Crazy right? My eyes burn from the crying. I couldn't cry anymore but I felt as if I was numb in a way, to show any emotion.

"Hey..." I looked beside me to see Tom.

"Hi" I looked back at the pool.

"Um...how are you feeling?"

"I don't know. What do you think?" I blew out the smoke.

"Hurt, sad and anything that indicates that." He took the cigarette out of my hand. I took a sip of my beer and sighed.

"Yeah." It was silent for a while as we said nothing. It wasn't awkward in any way, but there was some kind of feeling of comfort in just his presence. "And why are you here?" I looked at him. There was no point in him being here next to me, and he hates me.

"Well because you're going through a state of sadness and I can't and won't let you do anything stupid. And also because I have been starting to like you." He looked at me. I looked at him, his eyes were pretty brown.

"You don't hate me?"

"No not really. At least not any more." He shrugged. I shook my head and smiled.

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have too." I looked back at him, staring at him. Analyzing his face, he truly was pretty. He looked back at me and smiled. "Let's get out of here, I'm not going to let you just drink and smoke your way out of this." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me up. He dragged me into the house. We put our shoes on and he dragged me to the car. He sat in the driver seat while I sat in the passenger seat.

"And where are we going? Fairy land?" I sarcastically smiled.

He chuckled and shook his head. "If that's what you want to call a food place then yeah." I rolled my eyes and we drove off. It was silent but nice. Somehow I felt comfortable with Tom. He was truly being nice. Like it wasn't forced. It was just there. We arrived at this burger place. We got off and sat down at a table. A waitress came up, she was skinny but not curvy. But really pretty in the face.