PT 6

This chapter contains smoking etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

My head felt much pain as I woke up. Like it was smashed into a wall. I groaned and sat up, putting my hands in my head as the pain grew. What the fuck happened?

Drinking and smoking wasn't enough. I fucked up.

Ah shit. I fucking didn't just drink and smoke, I fucking took cocaine. I looked at the time. It's 10!? I was about to get up until I saw a note on my nightstand and some pain killers with water.

Hey y/n. I came to check on you after school because I didn't see you for the whole day after what happened and I saw you on the couch. But I left some pain killers and let you sleep in. Love you, Bill ♡︎

I smiled at the note and took some pain killers and chugged it down. I stood up, stumbling before I walked out to clean the mess. I should've known Bill would clean it. I looked and it was cleaned I smiled and walked back into my room. I grabbed Bill jacket and some baggy sweatpants and turned on the shower. I decided not to wear a shirt under the jacket just my bra since I'm home. After the shower, I got dressed and didn't put on any sort of makeup except curl my lashes since nobody was coming. I walked to the kitchen and decided to eat. There wasn't much since my parents weren't really parents. But there was a banana so I ate that. I sat on the couch when a knock came on the door. I opened the door to see some lady who was wearing formal clothes. When she looked at me she looked sorry in a way. "Hi honey, I'm from the fostercare center. My name's Sacilia Romo. It everything okay? Your face is-"

"Oh um, they are from before when my parents were home." I forgot about not putting concealer on.

"Oh okay. Well may I come in. I need to speak to you." I nodded my head and opened the door wider for her to come in. She looked around the room before sitting down on the couch as I joined her.

"So why are you here?" I didn't want a fostercare person to be here right now, not right after what I did.

"Well, as you know the school told me about the home situation so I came here to tell you that you'll be moving into foster care in a week."

"Oh god." I shoved my face into my hands. I really didn't want to go there.

"I know, but that is how the situation is going to work. Unless you get taken by a family member then that's how it has to be." She stood up. I did as well. I felt defeated. My life is fucked up and I can't do anything about it.

"Uh okay. Thank you." I nodded my head. She placed her card on the coffee table and walked out. I closed the door behind her and sighed. I wanted to break everything but I couldn't. I needed to go for a drive. I know how to drive of course. But never did because my parents would kick my ass if I used their car. And to be surprised, their car is pretty decent. I put some slippers on and grabbed the keys, walking out to the car. I sat in the car and lit up a cigarette before taking off to just cool down.

~❦︎~

I left y/n's house yesterday when I got a call from Tom asking where I was. I haven't really talked to him for anything. I left her a note telling her what I did and everything. School ended and the boys decided to walk home. But I wanted to go see y/n and talk to her. Hopefully she is up.