PT 17

This chapter contains use of words in arguments. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I drove off while Bill was sitting in the passenger seat. It was silent, awkward right? "Don't you have something to say?" I spoke up. I didn't have to apologize for anything, so why would I be the first to speak right?

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I am sorry that I cheated on you." He spoke lowly. I glanced at him and scoffed.

"That's all you have to say?"

"Well I don't know what you want me to say okay. I'm not good at apologizing and you know that!"

"Okay but that's one piece of shit for apologizing, I want to know why you did it! I want to know what went through your mind doing that! Because guess what Bill, YOU FUCKED ME OVER. You knew what I went through and I STILL GET TREATED LIKE SHIT BY THIS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!?" I yelled as I parked in a parking lot of a park. I turned to him and he had tears come down his face.

"Fuck y/n! I SAID IM SORRY OK!? I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN, I WAS DRUNK AND YOU WERE GRINDING ON ME LIKE A HOE AND FUCKING LEFT ME FEELING HORNY! I FEEL BAD FOR DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE I DIDN'T LIKE DOING IT, I REGRET. HAPPY!?" He was yelling, looking at my face. He sat back realizing what he said. "Fuck, your not a hoe y/n. I just...I don't know. Just know that I regret it 100% and it was just in the moment. I feel stupid." I scoffed, sitting back in my seat.

"Wow. So now we are using those words?"

"Y/n, I'm sorry. You're not a hoe, you're nothing like that. I'm sorry for everything, the way I lied, the way I didn't tell you and distance myself, the way I even did it in the first place. For all of it, I'm sorry. Please just forgive me, I can lose you as a girlfriend but I can't lose you as a friend." He grabbed my hand, holding it tightly with tears in his eyes. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I forgive you then. And I still want to be friends, I can't lose someone like you either." I smiled. I wiped his tears off and pulled him into a hug. He hugged very tightly. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"So friends." He pulled away.

"Friends."

~❦︎~

I pushed Bill on the swing and he fell forward onto the sand. I started laughing hard making me fall to the ground. "Hey! That's not funny!" Bill yelled. He got up, dusting himself off. He stood there with his arms crossed. I stopped laughing and stood up.

"Yes it was. How did you even fall!?" I laughed more.

"I don't know! You pushed me hard!"

"Yeah sure." I chuckled. I sat on the swing and he began to push me.

"I really am sorry." He said.

"I know you are Bill. I'm just glad you're still here with me as my best friend." I looked back, giving a smile. He smiled back. He was wrong for what he did. Did either of us deserve any of this? No, not really. But that's how life is. You can't really decide what's going to happen or not. It just happens. And sometimes it's for the best. Friends or not, I will always love Bill.

~❦︎~

"McDonald's?" I drove off from the park.

"Uh yes! But we have to get something for Tom since he probably hasn't eaten all day. It's 6."

"Yeah you're right."

"I know I am." Bill gave a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes. I missed this.

~❦︎~

"TOM! WE ARE HOME- oh hey!" Bill yelled, as Tom walked up to us.

"Hey Bill. Hey y/n." He smiled.

"Hey, you're hungry. We got McDonald's" I swayed the food bag. He nodded, snatching it from my hands and waddling to the kitchen. I giggled and took off my shoes and followed behind Bill. We got our food and sat down at the table.

"So...how was everything?" Tom spoke up. I looked at Bill who looked at me who looked back at Tom.

"We talked it out. Yelling and all. And we just you know, decided to stay friends and forgive each other." Bill took a sip of his drink. I nodded my head and looked at Tom.

"Good. Now it can go back to normal."

"You're not going to-"

Tom interrupted Bill. "No idiot. I meant as for all of us being friends." I laughed and Bill threw a fry to my face.

"Ow! What was that for!?" I picked up the fry and threw it back at him.

"For laughing." He caught the fry, and ate it. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh by the way, I'll start looking for a place to stay." I stated.

"What? Why?" Bill looked at me.

"Well because I said that's what I would do."

"No, just stay. We need each other." Bill smiled. I looked at Tom who nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright then." I shrugged my shoulders.

"We should have a pool party." Tom suggested.

"Yes, we should! This Saturday?" Bill clapped his hand in excitement.

"Yeah sure." I looked at Tom who was smiling. Looks like this weekend will once again be eventful.

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! I know I left you guys on a cliffhanger and I'm sorry for that! But I had to go to bed early because I had something to do in the early morning. Also, school is starting for me tomorrow so I won't be posting a lot but I will always be updating this story and the other stories I will soon be posting after this one. Anything in German is bold.

Xoxo 😘
(984)