PT 29

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

I was dreading this moment, and it finally came. I was sitting in bed while Tom was cuddled into my lap. I had just woken up and realized today they are leaving for their 2 week tour in Texas. I wanted to go, but their manager said this was something that was only contained for the group, no extras. I understand, considering that the band needs to focus. I felt like crying, I didn't want any of them to leave for 2 weeks, especially Tom. I know it's just 2 weeks, but what am I going to do while they are gone. I looked at the time, 7:35. Their flight was at 10, they already had packed and everything. I started to play with his dreads, trying to wake him up. "Tom?" I softly spoke.

"Hm?" Tom mumbled, his voice raspy even if it wasn't speaking.

"It's time to get up, we have to leave at 8:35."

He groaned. "15 more minutes."

"Tom."

"10." He stated. I stayed quiet, 10 minutes should be okay. We won't be taking long.

~❦︎~

Tom held me tight in the car, not letting go. He had his hands wrapped around my waist, his head in my neck placing some hickeys, muttering small things like "I love you" or "your so pretty". Of course it made me red, because by the time we stopped, Georg had to say something.

"Wow y/n, looks like Tom knows how to work you up." Georg snickered. I covered my face, knowing that my face was the most red thing on the planet right now. Tom chucked.

"I always work you up." Tom whispered in my ear. I smirked at him. We got off the car and they got their suitcases, taking them to the airport. It's 9:24, it won't take long for them to be boarding. I sighed as Tom pulled me into a hug, standing up by the chairs where you wait. "I'll call you everyday no matter what, and if I don't it's because we are busy with band stuff. I love you." Tom kissed my forehead. I looked up and nodded.

"And I'll be answering every time you call. I love you too."  The loud speaker went off.

"Boarding 254, I repeat, boarding 254." I looked up to Tom again. He placed his hands on my cheek, pulling me into a long passionate kiss.

"Please be safe, answer everyone of my calls, text me if anything, even call. Let me know if you need anything okay, I'll come right back." Tom placed his forehead on mine. I nodded my head. Yes, we acted like if we were never going to see each other again, but if you were us, you would've done the same.

"I will." He smiled and pulled me into a hug, giving me one last kiss. I pulled away and turned to the other boys, giving them all hugs, kissing their cheeks, and saying "be safe, love you." Watching them walk away was the worst, Tom looked back multiple times, almost walking into a wall. I laughed at the sight. He had to now get dragged by the boys. How I am going to miss them. Most importantly, Tom.

~❦︎~

I changed myself into one of his shirts and boxers, since they fit big on me. I already missed him. My phone went off, looking at it, it was Tom.

~❦︎~

Tom ❤️‍🩹

Hey babe, ive been
on the plane for only an
hour and i miss you