PT 14

This chapter contains alcohol, smoking etc. Anything in bolded words is German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I finished up the cigarette as she walked away. Bill wouldn't do such a thing. I know him he is my brother. I am kind of mad that she accused first but I am only letting it slide just because that's what I used to do with her. I have to talk to Bill. I put the cigarette out and walked down to the cafeteria. It was 1st lunch so it's about 11 right now. I walked to our table. "Bill we need to talk." I placed my hands on the table. He looked at me and nodded. We said bye to Gustav, Georg and the rest of our school group and walked out.

"What did you need to talk about?" Bill walked next to me.

"I don't know if you know but...there is a rumor going around from Lily saying that you guys made out in the bathroom at the party. Is it true?" I looked at him. His structure tensed up and his eyes widen. He did do it. And with Lily!? My ex!? "You did..." I stopped walking. So did he.

"Tom...I......it was a mistake I swear-"

I cut him off. "No! We will talk later. But now you have to go talk to y/n because you lied to her! She knows Bill, she fucking knows! You played her! She trusted you! I was beginning to like her because of you, but now!? What was the point?!" I scoffed and walked off. I wasn't mad that I wasn't bullying y/n anymore, I was mad because he made me do all this and now he was the one fucking up. "Let's go!" I yelled. He followed behind as we walked out of school. He was fixing this, not me. I'll talk to him later about the lily situation.

~❦︎~

I entered the house, tears falling down my face. All of this wasn't a lie, but the fact that he lied and distant himself from me instead of being honest is so fucked up to me, especially how I used to deal with that with my parents. But Bill doing that? Unimaginable. I went to the kitchen to the liquor cabinet and took out vodka. Drinking it straight from the bottle, it's like deja vu. As I drank half of bottle already, the thoughts on my mind, I began laughing. What was I supposed to except? A nice life? The laughing began turning into more tears and crying. I smashed the bottle on the floor, and the dishes around me. I fell to the ground, burying my face into my hands. Why does all the bad stuff happen to me? I heard the door open and footsteps run to me. "Y/n!?" I look up to see Bill and Tom. I laugh and stood up.

"What"

"...I'm sorry, listen to me, I didn't mean for any of this to-"

"Bullshit Bill. You lied to me, distance yourself from me, and acted like you were innocent and didn't do anything WHEN THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU LIED TO ME! HOW COULD YOU!?" I pushed him. He was looking down with tears falling from his face.

"It was a mistake! I swear! But if you didn't tease me IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" he yelled back.

I scoffed. "Your blaming me! ME!? I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING DO ANYTHING LIKE YOU! TEASING YOU WAS A PLAY AND YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED! ITS NOT MY FAULT!" I was mad he blamed me. I did no such wrong thing. I look back at Tom who looked uncomfortable but sorry.

"Im not trying to blame you, but I'm sorry ok!? I never meant for that to happen it was just in the moment and I was drunk! It's not an excuse but it's an explanation!"

I sighed and lifted my head up. "Well, so long nice to know you because I'll be moving on. And I suggest you do the same." I pushed passed him, glancing at Tom who was staring at me. All of this was fucked up. I don't want to handle it right now.

~❦︎~

She pushed past me. Her bedroom door slammed. I sighed. "I really did fuck up..."

"You think?"

"Your not making the situation any better you know. Look I am sorry for all of it, especially with lily. Trust me I stopped when I realized what I was doing."

"Well I forgive you but you still did this. Just know you fucked up." Tom shook his head and walked away to his room. I smashed another dish and flushed my hands in my face. This shouldn't have happened. I regret it. But maybe we aren't supposed to be together if I can't handle it. I love her, I do. Just maybe it's better if we are friends. I sighed and began to pick up the mess. If I'm being honest, I made this mess. Not physically but mentally. Just time, I need to give her time. I know her, from all the shit she went through. She shouldn't be going through this but mistakes happen. I am sorry y/n....

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! Drama, breakup, crying...the usual. I know I'm posting this late, at least living in California time. This chapter is also kind of short, sorry. While making this, the songs I was listening to related to this so much. Anyways, let me know what you think.

Xoxo 😘
(910)