PT 23

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

Even though I had the gown to where for the graduation because it was required, I still needed a nice dress underneath it. Plus, after the ceremony for it, me and the boys decided to go to an amusement park called "Heide Park Soltau". They have one of the fastest rides, and the boys are scared but me on the other hand, can't wait. "Fuck where is the dress!?" I yelled. I was rummaging through clothes to find this one particular blue dress. It had thin straps and covered from my cleavage to the bottom of my ass. It was this dark navy blue, like the midnight sky more.

"What's wrong?" Tom rushed into the room.

"I can't find this stupid dress to wear under the gown. I need- oh wait!" I pulled out the dress from a drawer that I rarely go in. I stood up and showed the dress in front of myself. "Found it."

Tom scoffed. "Are you kidding me? I thought something else happened."

I turned to him and laughed. "Sorry, but it would've been a crisis if I didn't find this dress. Do you think it will look good?" I held it up to my body. I analyzed if it would not be good for my body. I'm not very comfortable in dresses, but for graduation it has to be perfect. I would be the first to graduate from any family, even if I didn't know them I knew that it was a fact.

"Yes, I do think you would look good- actually no, beautiful and anything that indicates that word." Tom flashed his smile, his perfect smile. I blushed and took the dress, walking past Tom.

"Well thank you. At least you get to wear something more comfortable though." I sighed. The boys didn't need to wear a tuxedo, they could wear a button up with some nice dress pants. Not fair if I'm being honest.

"Well I am just wearing a navy blue button up with some black dress up pants." He shrugged his shoulder, sitting next to me on my bed.

"We might be twinning, since we are both wearing navy blue."

"It's okay, I don't see a problem with it. Besides, I get to twin someone else who isn't my brother." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed too.

"Okay well get out, I need to get ready." We both stood up, and he nodded and walked out of the room.

Before he walked out fully, he stopped turning around. "And you always look good in everything by the way." He closed the door before I could respond. I felt myself go red. I can't believe how he makes me blush so easily.

~❦︎~

"Congratulations students of 2007, you have now graduated." We all threw our hats up in the air. I looked next to me where Bill was. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"We did it!" I hugged back.

"Yes we did!" He pulled away and looked at me.

"Im glad you made it this far. Even through all the shit, I'm glad you're here." Bill gave a soft smile. I smiled back.

"I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you." I pulled him into another hug. It's true. If I didn't have Bill as a friend I wouldn't have been here. I'm beyond grateful for him. I felt more pairs of hands hug us.