PT 3

This chapter contains abuse, self harm etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Have you ever woke up to a stinging pain on both of your arms from someone punching you to wake you up? Well I just did. "Get up y/n!" David yelled and walked out. I groaned rubbing my arms. I sat up and looked at the time. Fuck, it's 7:46. I'm gonna be late for the bus. I jumped out of bed, taking a very quick shower but I made sure I was clean. I got ready like usual, but being rushed is what fucked it up all. You'll see soon....

~❦︎~

Imagine sitting in front of someone who you hated the most. I can't imagine, because it's happening right now. Tom was throwing stupid papers at me. I ignored him, and Bill. But every glance I got he looked upset. I felt bad for ignoring him but I was still mad from Saturday. They haven't seen my face since i had a grey hoodie on. Oh shit. I didn't put concealer on my face for the bruises. SHIT. I can't let anyone see. I began to panic silently, fidgeting with my fingers. I haven't made eye contact with nobody so that's good. I'll just have to hide my face today. Ugh why does this have to happen!?

~❦︎~

I picked up one of the paper balls and threw it back to Tom. Dickhead. It hit him in the face and I laughed. But of course, he didn't like it. He stood up and pushed me off my chair as I fell to the ground. I laughed even more. "Don't like it when it happens to you huh?" I stood up. He looked at me with shock in his eyes.  Fuck, my hoodie. I pulled my hoodie back up and pushed him.

"Y/n! Tom! Detention afterschool!" The teacher spoke. I scoffed and sat back down. This school doesn't even care for anything at all. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tom just staring at me, with Georg whispering to him. Pathetic. It's always my fault, always. Never Tom's actions. I swear one day he's getting his shit rocked.

~❦︎~

Sitting in the stall of the bathroom instead of the rooftop of the school during lunch made me unpleasant. I wanted to smoke, but couldn't because of the detectors for smoke. The only reason why I wasn't at the rooftop was because of Bill. I'm still mad at him. Its a bad habit of mine to hold grudges. And Bill knows that, that's why he takes his time to come back around. He's the only acception who I let him come back around even after incidents. I dont know why but it's just like that. Funny how I'm explaining all this while I have a blade in my hand and deep cuts already in my skin. Cleaning it up as usual, the bell for the next class rang. I took my time because I didn't care for my classes right now. I wrapped it sloppy not really caring. Huge mistake. I washed my hands and walked out to my class. This day is just getting worse.

~❦︎~

I sat far away from Tom during detention. Who would want to sit next to some scumbag? Not me, that's for sure. But if a look could kill, I'll most likely be dead already. He hasn't stopped looking at me. Do I have a bug on my face of something? I turned my head to him, and made eye contact. I wanted him to look away but looking in his eyes, something told me he wanted to say something to me. Something that wasn't mean like him. I don't know why I got that feeling. I had my arm out on the desk and just stared back with pure "fuck you" vibes. I don't and won't care or like him, ever. I noticed he glanced down to my arm and his eyes softend and looked back at me. I looked to where he looked, shit. This day just isn't my day is it. Blood leaked from me bandaging the cuts sloppy. I put my arm under the table and looked back at Tom who looked in disbelief. Like he cared, yeah right. An asshole like him doesn't have any feelings. "Free to go!" The teacher yelled. I stood up quickly, walking out of the school. In the front stood Tom's group. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked past the them.

"Y/n". He spoke softly. It was Bill, his voice is so memorable to me. I didnt stop walking though. Again, my bad habit kicked in. Why should he care now?

~❦︎~

I know I'm a total dick, but seeing the blood on her sleeve of her hoodie made me feel....sorry. I knew what she did. I knew why she did it. Because of me. It's my fault. All of it was my fault, I'll admit that but I shouldn't care. And I do. Why, I dont know. But as I said, she's a slut! She deserves to be treated one and cutting herself isn't helping her. She is like a dramatic attention seeker. I followed behind her, I wanted to see her arm. But she was gone once I reached the front. I saw Bill and them waiting but they seemed to be talking about something. "Let's go."  I stated. Bill grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Why are you rushing?"

"Because, I need to get things done. Oh guys, you will not believe what I saw. I was in dentition with y/n right, and then her sleeve on her forearm has blood. She is such a attention seeker!" I laughed it off as I told them. It was true, right? I looked at my group and they all weren't laughing, but they were all disgusted.

"Are you fucking kidding me Tom!? You're making fun of her for cutting herself!?" Georg stood up to stand as he yelled.

"And so what if I am? You guys know she's a slut. Admit you don't like her like me!"

"No, we aren't like you Tom. Fuck you're so stupid, why don't you like her!? Why are you believing the rumors of her being a slut when you don't even know her real life at home!? Huh?" Bill pushed me slightly, and walked away before I could say anything. Why should I care about what happens at her home. She has a perfect life I bet. And why does Bill care? I swear, he and the group are just overreacting.

~❦︎~

He is such an asshole. He doesn't even know y/n's life like I do. But I promised I wouldn't say anything, and I keep my promises. I laid in my bed wanting to hear her voice. I knew she was still mad at me for not doing anything but maybe it's time we talk. I sat up and picked up my phone. Finding her contact name, I called her.

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! Not much to say but love you all for the support. Also anything in bold is German.
Xoxo 😘

(1196)