PT 30

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

Yes it's Monday. Need a recap of the weekend? Let me tell you.

~❦︎~

"You ate right?" Tom asked. We were on the phone again and it's Saturday.

"Yes I did. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. We have practice tomorrow again as well." He mentioned. We've been on the phone for almost 2 hours already.

"Sleep now. I don't know what time it is over there but I'm pretty sure it's past 8. I need you to have enough rest." I demanded.

"I love it when you're bossy."

"Tom."

"Okay okay. Goodnight, love you."

"Love you too Tom."

~❦︎~

And Sunday? Wow you are one noisy motherfucker.

~❦︎~

"When can we do another call for a dirty talk?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. It has to be when I want it, it'll come eventually." I know when I want it, very soon before he comes home. I just want to tease him for now.

"Y/nnn" he whined.

"Sorry, you messed up the first one. Time will come."

"Time is too long."

"Time is time."

"Oh I didn't even tell you, our concert is this Tuesday. That concert is expensive so it's more like a 'if you get it, you get in' but the tour concert is this Friday I think. Not sure."

"I can't wait to see you on tv, I'll have fun watching it." Teasing him was the best.

"I want you now. Stop teasing me."

"Can't stop if it just happens."

"I love you." He laughed.

"I love you more."

~❦︎~

Happy now? Great, because I also am. Today is Monday so I am able to hang out with Jordan and Carolina. I've been waiting for this. I was so bored Saturday and Sunday, except for when I was talking to Tom of course. I placed my dish in the sinks and ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and got dressed in some baggy jeans and one of Tom's t-shirts. I loved wearing his shirts. I brushed my hair, and did my usual makeup. All the regular things. I checked the time, 1:37. We were all going to the mall at 2, they were going to pick me up. Today should be fun.

~❦︎~

"This would look really good on you girl!" I picked up a lingerie set and showed Carolina while Jordan was just awkwardly standing there.