PT 38

This chapter contains bolded words. Anything in bolded words is German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

It was both of our faults, but mostly his. Yeah I smoked but I was so worked up on Tom that I didn't think of our baby, that baby went through hell and wasn't even born yet. I cried, and cried, realizing all this was so fucked up within a week. Doesn't anyone see how MY life gets fucked up each time I'M happy. Yeah, every fucking single time. It hurts, it truly does. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like my lungs were squished from crying so hard. I felt broken, like I couldn't be fixed anymore. I love Tom, I really do. But I don't want to see him anymore. "This isn't fair!" I sobbed. It really wasn't. Why me? A knock came to the door. "What!" I yelled. I didn't want no one to bother me, I'm not in the mood.

"Y/n, it's me. Bill." I didn't say anything, hoping he would take the hint to just come in, which he did. He closed the door behind him, and embraced me in a hug, making me cry harder.

"This isn't fair! Nothing in my life is fair it's all fucked up! Why me? What did I do to deserve this, I don't get it! I don't want to be here anymore I should've died not my baby!" I sobbed onto Bill's chest. I had every right to feel this way.

"Oh y/n..." Bill hugged me tighter, I heard him sniffle. I know he felt bad because he was the one who knew what I went through, and was always there for me. "Life is never going to be fair, especially to some. But that doesn't mean you're not wanted here."

"But why me?"

"I don't know, I don't know. Sometimes it just happens to those who are the sweetest, prettiest, strongest woman." He lifts up my chin, giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'm not strong, nor pretty." I sniffled.

"Yes you are. You had both Kaulitz twins on you, and one of them still wants you, and is waiting to talk to you when you're ready. Plus, you are strong, that's why you're still here." I gave a little laugh, as well as him. We sat in silence for a bit, Bill knew how to comfort me. He always said something different every time I was down, which is why I always felt better. This time, he really helped me with those words. "How about some food huh? You need to eat right?" Bill pulled away, a smile on his face. I smiled and nodded my head. He wiped away my tears, looking me in my eyes.

"I'll get you some good breakfast. But can I suggest something?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Please let Tom explain. There's more to the story than you think. But it's not my place to say, ok?" I looked down.

"Okay." I said quietly. Bill embraced me again, and I hugged back. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked out. More to the story? Am I really missing the truth, or do I already know it?

~❦︎~

Laying down, my back facing the door. All I could think of is what Bill said, more to the story. What's more to know? Don't I know it all already? The door opened and I jumped around, smiling to see Bill, but it was Tom who had a bag in his hand. My smile slowly dropped and I scooted back into the pillow still sitting up. "I brought the food, and so we could talk if that's okay with you?" Tom spoke. I looked up at him, and nodded. He gave a faint smile and closed the door. He sat in the comfy chair next to the bed and started passing me the food. "I got your favorite, pancakes with strawberries and powder on top, some extra strawberries to eat, hashbrown, and orange juice." He passed it all gently to me. I took them, and gave him a soft smile.