PT 39

This chapter contains bolded words. Any bolded words are German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

These two past weeks I've been staying in the hospital were better than I could imagine. And it was all because of him.

~❦︎~

"I just want you to come home already." Tom sat down in the comfy chair next to me.

"I will soon, it's just 3 more days here." It's already been a week and a half, which is a lot to Tom.

"I know. I have a surprise after you get out of here." He gave me a mischievous smile. I gave him a glare but was smiling.

"What is it?"

"Can't say."

"Why not?"

"Because...it's a surprise." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. Now I really want to know. These past days, he has come everyday. Bringing food, laughing, talking with me. It just made me realize that I felt more in love with him, and that I should never trust what the media says but only him.

~❦︎~

It did make me realize a lot, especially for our relationship. We are still counting as friends, but our relationship grew ten times more within these weeks.

~❦︎~

I was watching the tv out of boredom. It was the last day here and I would finally be out of here. Tom usually comes around this time, but he hasn't arrived. Maybe he is getting something. Now the show is getting more interesting, I couldn't take my eyes off the tv. Damn, imagine having your daughter be psycho for a boy that she kills another girl? Weirdo. I looked away from the TV as the door opened. Standing there was Tom with a bag, but not Tom with his dreads. Tom with black cornrows. My mouth dropped and he looked a little older in a way. "Tom..." I said. He closed the door behind him, a smile on his face. He sat next to me, placing his elbows on the edge of my bed and his hands holding his face.

"You like?" He asked.

"Like it? I love it. You look older but in a good way. Pretty handsome." I winked. I let my fingers trail his cornrows, which led him to sigh.

"That feels nice." He smiled. I laughed and pulled back.

"And why didn't you tell me you were getting these? And when did you get these?"

He smirked. "I just got them done yesterday, that's why I left really early. And I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Was this your surprise?"

"No actually, this is just an extra early surprise." He grinned.

"Well I love it." I began to play with them again. I have to admit it, it made him ten times more hot. But gosh, I love it.

~❦︎~

That was yesterday. I am finally free of the hospital. All I have to do is wait for Tom to come pick me up though, so I can't really do anything. Tom had brought a bag of my clothes for me to change in today. Once I was done with all my gatherings, I walked out to the front desk. "Hi, my name is y/n y/l/n and I am being discharged today. My doctor told me to come to the front to fill out the paperwork and then wait until my ride came." I smiled at the lady. She gave the same smile back and nodded. She handed me a clipboard and pen. I walked to the waiting room seats and began filling out the paperwork. Name, birth date, injury, who was picking me up, all of it. My last question, I felt someone sit next to me. I looked and saw Tom. I smiled. "Hi Tommm."

"You almost ready?" He smiled.

"Yes, I just need to give this paperwork back and then we could head out." I got up from my seat, giving back the paperwork.

"All right y/n, you're free to leave." The front desk lady stated. I smiled.

"Thank you, have a nice day."

"You too." She said back. I walked back to Tom who was waiting by the door.

He smiled. "Ready?"

"Ready." I smiled back. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out. It felt nice for his presence to be next to mine. We got in the car. Tom turned the car on and put his seatbelt on, driving away. "So what's the surprise?" I asked, intrigued.

"You'll see. It's not a big surprise but it's something you missed for sure." He smirked. I tried to think, what would I miss?

~❦︎~

"Oh I love you so much for this!" I smiled. He smirked. It wasn't a big surprise, but it's something I did miss. My favorite, in-n-out. I got out of the car and we walked in. Tom paid of course, and we sat down at a table. "Thank you!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got a tint of red.

"Your welcome meine liebe. I know you have been eating hospital food so I thought that this would be a good way to start off of getting out of the hospital." He smiled, proudly. He wasn't wrong, this was a good way to start. I felt myself get a little red, "meine liebe". I missed that name. We talked a little while waiting for a good one to come out. It came out and we began eating, and laughing, and talking.

"You're so weird." I laughed. Tom just smiled and shook his head no. It became a little quiet, as we enjoyed eating.

"Y/n." Tom spoke. I looked up.

"Yeah?"

"I really do apologize. For all this bullshit that happened. None of us deserved it, but mistakes happen. I want you to know that you are the only girl I would ever continue to go for, for the rest of my life. So I would like to take you on a date this Friday. To show how much you mean to me." He looked in my eyes, he wasn't lying. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I know you are, and I'd be more than happy to go on this date with you." He smiled. We continued eating this scrumptious food. I'm glad we could start this over.

~❦︎~

We walked into the house laughing because Tom almost fell right now. We closed the door and I heard multiple footsteps running. I look and see the three boys charging at me into a hug. I laughed as they all hugged me together. "I missed you too guys." I said. They all pulled away and I sighed. "You guys took my breath out." I laughed.

"Well we really missed you, I'm glad you're okay." Bill smiled. We all walked to the living room, slouching on the couch.

"I missed this couch." I snuggled into it.

"More than us?" Georg placed his hand on his chest, offended.

"Mmm yeah." I smiled. They all gasped and I laughed, sitting up.

"So, guys. Me and y/n this Friday are going on a date okay? Just to make up some stuff." Tom winked at me. I blushed and looked down.

"I AM GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR MAKE-UP Y/N!" Bill said, excitedly.

"Can't wait.." I said sarcastically, making everyone laugh. No seriously, I can't wait.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! Just a heads up, the story is coming to an end soon. So enjoy the last of it!

Xoxo 😘
(1256)