PT 44

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

It's today. Today. My wedding. I can't believe I am marrying Tom. My Bully. It's weird, but am I okay with it? Yes, I am. He is the one. He always was. I couldn't ask for more. He was someone who is just for me. I mean, yeah I was with Bill first, but I think me and him are platonic soulmates, best friends. Like in another universe. But me and Tom, we are soulmates. I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress on the corset was strapless, and it had beautiful pearls and gems around it. The bottom was fluffy, and it had butterflies on the trail. It was beyond beautiful. I felt tears form in my eyes. I'm getting married. I smiled at myself. A knock came at my door, I turned around and Bill and Brittany came in. I smiled as they gasped. "Y/n, you look absolutely beautiful." Bill smiled.

"I would fuck you." Brittany smiled.

"Brittany!" I laughed. We all laughed. And I looked at myself again. "Do you think he will like it?" They both came up behind me, putting their hand down my shoulder.

"He's going to love it." Bill said. Bill was walking me out. I loved the fact that he was. I smiled and felt a tear drop from my eye. Bill wiped it away and kissed my forehead.

"Y/n, you're amazing." Brittany reassured me. I nodded my head. "It's time."

~❦︎~

Fade into you started playing as I walked out. Bill next to me, his arm locked into mine. I looked at him, his smile making me smile and I felt relaxed. I looked at Tom, standing there. His mouth slowly opens, and his eyes are glossy. We finally made it to the spot, Bill gave me a kiss on the cheek, giving Tom a firm handshake and a hug. I looked at Brittany who winked at me. I gave her the bouquet, and looked back at Tom. He grabbed my hands. "You look beautiful meine liebe. "

"Thank you, handsome." I smiled. His eyes are glossy, gosh I wish I could just kiss him already.

~❦︎~

"Do you take y/n y/l/n to be your loving wife?"

"I do"

"Do you take Tom Kaulitz to be your husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride." Tom smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I cupped his face as everyone began clapping. I couldn't be any happier. I had fallen in love with My Bully. The person who used to dislike me, to love me. The person who understands me now. The person who was there for me, even when he began to start liking me. Him.

~❦︎~

Epilogue

You and Tom lived on together. You guys were always together no matter what. You guys moved to LA with Bill while Georg and Gustav decided to stay in their home town. You guys lived separately of course, but Bill always came over when he could to see his niece, Ava Kaulitz. You got pregnant after your honeymoon, which was amazing. Which is one of the reasons you moved to LA. The band took off in their career more and more by the years. You are still in contact with Brittany and surprisingly, Jordan. Although, Brittany and Jordan got together after you all hung out once. You lived on and even did some modeling when offered, but you wouldn't count it as a career. You wanted to always be with your daughter. Tom adored her just as much. He was glad it was a girl. It was a mini you walking around. She looked like Tom, but had your attitude. You were beyond happy with where you were. You couldn't be any happier.

My Bully