PT 37

This chapter contains bleeding, mention of passing etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

Seeing her in the state of being hurt, hurt me. All I realized is how much she looked like a mess and hurt. None of us realized she was smoking while pregnant either. And I didn't notice that until she passed out. She fell to the ground and I bent down. "Y/N!" I placed my hands on her cheek, slightly slapping it for her to stay awake. "Stay awake! I'll get you to the hospital ok!" I picked her up and ran past Jordan to my car. I placed y/n in the passenger seat and ran to the other side, turning on the car. I rushed out of there to the hospital, taking glances at y/n. "Stay awake y/n, I'm here, we are going to figure this out ok?" I panicked. She wasn't responding, only slow breathing. "Come on don't do this to me right now. I still need you, I still need to explain I can't let you die without knowing please man." I cried. I parked in the lot and ran out, taking y/n's body. I ran into the hospital. "SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE! HELP!" I yelled. A doctor came running up to me yelling for backup.

"Sir calm down tell me what happened." The doctor put her two fingers on her pulse checking.

"She just passed out but before this we were arguing and she's pregnant I don't know what to do." I cried. The doctors took her from my arms, placing her on the bed.

"Go to the front desk, state your name, relationship to the patient, the patient's name and anything else they ask." They began to roll her to a room.

"IS SHE GOING TO BE OK? WHAT-" I tried to run after but the doctor stopped me.

"Please sir, we have to do our job to do, do what I said." She ran after the rest. I began to sob and just ran up to the front desk. The lady handed me a clipboard with paper.

"Is she going to be ok? I gotta know." I sobbed.

"Sir that's information I wouldn't know. Please fill this out."

"Oh my god." I walked away sobbing. This was all my fault. I know this was. I filled out the paper work, and handed it back to the lady. I sat down on the seats and cried. I didn't mean for this to happen. I never wanted this to happen. I pulled out my phone, calling Bill.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Bill! Get to the hospital something happens I'll explain everything but I need you to get here!"

"Oh my god okay I'm coming!" He hung up and I cried more. Please be ok, please.

~❦︎~

The boys rushed over to me and started next to me. "Bro what happened?!" Gustav asked.

"Y/n, she was at Jordans house and we got into this argument I think she was feeling stressed and she was smoking and I don't think she realized it but she just passed out and I know this is all my fault I shouldn't have let that happen and I distanced myself I fucked up, I FUCKED UP." I sobbed. I truly felt horrible. The boys embraced me as I sobbed. "I just need her to be okay, I can't let her and my baby die."

"Don't think like that right now, we can't assume." Bill spoke.

"Excuse me, are you Tom Kaulitz?" A doctor came to us. I stood up quickly.

"Yes I am. Is she okay?"

"Well, I need you to come to the room for a discussion. She is awake but there is something serious we need to talk about." The doctor informed me. I began breathing heavy, but calmed down. I nodded my head and followed behind her. We entered the room, and there she was. Sitting with her head down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Y/n" I ran up to her and hugged her, although she didn't hug back. I pulled away and sat next to her. The doctor closed the door and stood in front of us.

"I am sorry to inform you this, but your baby has passed due to stress, overwhelmed, and lack of drinking and eating properly." The doctor stated. I froze. My baby is gone? I looked at y/n who was breaking down, everything felt in slow motion. I looked back at the doctor.

"What? No."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry. I'll leave you two to talk." She left the room. Y/n was crying and I sat there, thinking about how this was all my fault. How none of this would've happened if I didn't let her try to manipulate me. I pulled y/n into a hug, her sobbing becoming harder.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I'm so so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen, none of it. Please stop crying, I'm so sorry." I began to cry as well. She pulled away, slightly pushing me back.

"You want me to stop crying?! I can't Tom. I fucking just lost my child and found out the father of it cheated on me with some slut they used to date but never liked. How could I stop crying!" She yelled. She looked horrible, like in a state of depression.

"Y/n it's not what you think, please I'll explain but now isn't the time. Why would you smoke while with the baby either way huh? This isn't just my fault." I snapped back. I wasn't trying to blame her, but smoking even if the baby wasn't dead is such a shame.

"What'd you expect? All I could think about was you. I wasn't thinking properly due to you!"

"Me? Always me right? I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKED UP YOU DID TOO!"

"JUST GET OUT!" She yelled back! She was crying hard, looking away from my face. I stood up and walked out. Why couldn't this all end?

~☠︎︎~

Hey babes! This chapter is pretty intense and sad. I said I would spam for the twins birthday and I am today, yesterday I couldn't because I was actually really exhausted. But I got my energy back. Please do not rush me to post, when I am going to spam. It takes time to make these so just please be patient.

Xoxo 😘
(1071)