PT 35

This chapter contains bolded words. Anything in bolded words is German. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I swear I didn't fuck up. Of course, some may think I did because it seemed that way. But there is a whole explanation. The only thing that was worrying me was y/n. I don't think she knows anything yet because she has been trying to talk to me. The only thing that came to my mind to try not to expose myself and talk when we get home would be to distance myself. That's what made it worse. She texted me after I plainly replied to her. "Whatever goodnight.", was what she said. Now I know she is annoyed at me. But I don't know what to do! I would never cheat on her, ever. But she had to ruin it. She always ruined everything for me. I hate her. I wish I never met her. All I could think about on the plane was how I was going to tell y/n, having to explain to her. I don't think she has seen it yet. But I know I pissed her off. We left Texas at 9pm Thursday. It's now Friday, and 4 in the morning arriving back at the house. I couldn't wait to see her of course, even though some part of me feels guilty even if I didn't really do anything wrong. We grabbed our bags, thanking our driver and walking to the front door. "Ugh I'm exhausted." Bill whined. He put his key in the whole and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Bill hurry." Georg annoyingly said.

"Wait up, the door was unlocked already I just locked it." He put the key in again, unlocking it. Why was the door unlocked to begin with? I pushed past Bill as he opened the door, throwing my bags on the floor. "Tom! What's wrong?" Bill yelled from behind me. I ran upstairs to y/n's room, opening the door. Clothes were thrown everywhere, her bed was messy, like she packed. I walked into her bathroom, turning on the light. Nothing. The only thing that caught my eye was what was in the trash. Pregnancy test. I picked all 3 up.

Positive+

Positive+

Positive+

She's pregnant. All this time she was, and I'm over here distancing myself. I cover my mouth. I'm going to be a dad. I freaked out. She's somewhere and I don't know where she is. "No." I mumbled. I ran to my room, nothing. Bill's room, nothing. The guest room, nothing. I ran back downstairs as the boys placed down their things, worried.

"Tom!? What's wrong?" Gustav raised his voice. I ignored him, checking every room downstairs. I walked back in the living room out of breath from running room to room.

"Hello!? What's wrong Tom!?" Bill pulled my shoulder, turning myself to him.

"Its y/n!? She's gone! Took all her things! And- and I don't know where she is! And I was looking for her and I found pregnancy test and they were all positive which means she pregnant and I don't know where she is which means I dont know if her and my baby are safe and I'm fucking freaking out. FUCK!" I began to freak out. She must've found out about it, her laptop was on her bed. That would be the only reason to leave. I sat down, my breathing getting heavy. I didn't need this to happen, I should've called her, explained to her. But instead I distanced myself, just to try not to her hurt to end up actually hurting her.

"Tom calm down please. We'll figure this out." Bill sat beside me, rubbing my back. I was freaking out at this point. I didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Or my baby. Nothing bad should be happening to her. She went through enough bullshit, she doesn't need more.

"This- this isn't fair." I buried my face in my hands. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't. I love her. I just want her to be safe, I want her to feel happy. I just ended up hurting her again." I felt like crying. I needed to cry. Although I hate it, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I felt my eyes build up tears.

"Oh Tom..." Bill pulled me into a hug. I felt myself sob. I hurt her. Again. It's not my intention to, ever again. But I did. I pulled away, getting my phone. I called her. I needed to know if she was safe.

~❦︎~

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Your call has been forwarded to an-

~❦︎~

I hung up. I called again, and again, and again. Nothing. Yeah she might be asleep but it doesn't hurt to try.

~❦︎~

Y/n 💓💓

Y/n?
Can you please tell me
your okay?
Princess?
Please answer
I know your pregnant
Are you safe?
Hello?
Call me
Let me explain
Hello?
DAMN IT ANSWER THE PHONE
Y/N
come on
please
answer
let me explain
its not what you think
where are you
y/n?

~❦︎~

Nothing. I threw my phone down to the floor. This can't be happening. Not right now. I'm just hoping she's safe. Please be safe y/n.

~❦︎~

I groaned as my phone kept going off and off. I turned over on Jordans bed. I'm guessing I fell asleep in the car and he took me to his room. I opened up my phone, to see messages from Tom. Fuck. The pregnancy test. And explain? Explain what? How he cheated on me with lily? I shut my phone off and began to slightly cry. I don't want to deal with this bullshit. I don't deserve this. Why? Just why?

~☠︎︎~

Hey sugar plums! Is it just me or is there some deju vu up in this chapter? And lots of juicy up in here. Might be the only chapter for today, not sure. Woopsies....

Xoxo 😘
(994)