PT 9

This chapter contains body shaming etc. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

I woke up with Bill cuddling his head into my neck while his hands were wrapped around me. I look at the time and it's 9. It's the earliest I woke up this week. I look back at Bill who was peacefully sleeping. Maybe I could make breakfast. I slipped out of Bill's arms and went to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dried my face and walked out with Bill still sleeping. I smiled and closed the door, leaving it slightly open and walked down stairs. Tom wasn't awake either. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pancakes mix and other things to make breakfast.

~❦︎~

My door opened slightly, I was able to hear pans and movement of things from downstairs. I groaned and put a pillow over my head. I wasn't able to go back to sleep so I sat up and looked at the time. 9:12. I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom cleaning my face and brushing my teeth. I put a random shirt on and walked out. I looked at y/n's door and it was also slightly open. Maybe she's the one awake. I walked downstairs to hear her singing a song very quietly while she was mixing something. I leaned against the wall that covers the living room and watched her. She poured mix into a pan, so she was making pancakes. Her voice was pretty, it was very soft. Woah Tom, what are you thinking? You hate her. Or...at least did...whatever. she was wearing one of the Bill's shirts and I could see the side of her face every time she turned a little. Her nose was perfect and her lips were pumped not too big but not that small. Just perfect. Okay stop Tom. I walked towards her as she was pouring another pancake in the pan. I put my elbows on top of the counter next to her and looked at her. "Morning y/n." She gasped and looked at me. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You scared me. I thought you were still sleeping."

"Well not anymore because you were being loud with all this." I stated sarcastically. I walked past her to the fridge, taking out water.

"Well I'm making breakfast. Maybe you could call Georg and Gustav to come over." She suggested and looked at me while the pancake cooked.

I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my water. "Uh yeah, they have to come over anyways for practice."

"Okay. Well breakfast is almost done so wake up Bill please."

"Sure." I walked away and took a last look at her. I think....maybe....I'm starting to see what Bill's sees.

~❦︎~

As I finished setting up the table, the twins were in the living room with Georg and Gustav. They arrived once I finished. I made pancakes with strawberries and powder on top of it, with a side plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. "Boys, breakfast is done!" I yelled. I went to the fridge as they all sat down, taking orange juice. I placed it on the table and sat next to Bill.

"Thanks babe, everything looks good." Bill gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Babe!?" Georg and Gustav said in unison. Me and Bill looked at each other and then at them.

"Yeah, we started dating almost 2 weeks ago." I smiled.

"Looks like Bill got a good girl who can cook that's for sure." Gustav shoved a pancake in his mouth. I laughed and thanked him. We all started eating as they complimented my food. I shoved eggs in my mouth because they were amazing, I did good.

"Woah y/n, calm down the food isn't going anywhere." Tom laughed. I looked at Bill who looked sorry. I cleared my throat and stayed quiet. I wasn't going to fight with him.

"So Gustav and Georg. I moved in by the way." I ignored what Tom said. It hurt, it really did. I wanted to cry but I wasn't giving any satisfaction.

"Oh really? Why?" Georg asked. I looked down.

"She isn't ready to say yet but she is staying for a while." Bill spoke up and rubbed my back. Georg and Gustav nodded their heads. I looked at Tom who was staring at me, he knew I was hurt. I placed my fork down and smiled. I didn't eat the rest. "How come you aren't eating?" Bill whispered in my ear. Georg and Gustav were talking so it wasn't quiet.

"I'm just not hungry anymore." I smiled.

Bill looked at me with a "stop lying" face. I just smiled and he sighed. Not my fault. "Also, tomorrow we have an interview at 2. You can come y/n"

I smiled. "Sure."

~❦︎~

I cleaned up breakfast as the boys took showers and got ready. Bill said they were practicing their songs today, and I didn't mind. I finished cleaning and walked into my room. I sat on the bed thinking about what Tom said. Am I fat? I stood up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, analyzing my body. I had a lil belly and curves. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed clothes to wear. I'll just take a cold shower.

~❦︎~

I know what I said was pretty fucked up, but it just slipped out. I'm so used to bullying y/n that it's like a habit now. I know I have to cool it down a little for us to "work out". I'll say sorry....later.

~❦︎~

I sat on a couch in the studio they had in their house. It was in the back of the house. I watched as Bill was singing, he looked majestic. His makeup makes him beautiful. But with out he is even more beautiful. He was staring at me as he sang, winks here and there. His eyes filled with happiness and love.I looked over at Tom who was staring at me. Not in a mean way, his eyes are just like Bills. But filled with sorrow and guilt. It was written all over his face. I looked back at Bill and smiled. I know Tom will just say something later to me, as an apology. But only for Bill, not truly for me.

~☠︎︎~

Hey darlings! I am only posting this one today just because I was busy today and I'm tired, but I still wanted to give you guys something so here! Hope you like it.

Xoxo 😘
(1122)