Chapter 60: Biam

Carmel Lucia

"I need séx so bad." I told Vlanca. My last mission stripped all the libido in my body because I was in survival mode, and now that my body knows that I am no longer in danger, the pent up frustration is killing me.

Especially, I do not get to have any 'alone' time. Even though my parents babysit Bee, after work, I would pick her up from the estate and then we would go home together to the apartment. Bee is very mama's girl, she doesn't wanna sleep in her crib, only at times. When I had to go away for work and do some doctor stuff, my Mama had to trick her para hindi siya umiyak kapag iiwan ko na siya.

Our  mother-daughter bond is special because we literally have been hell together. When she was still in my belly, I remember taking down an enemy with my bare hands, and I felt her kick in my stomach, like she just said, "yes, that's my mama!"

"Well, dåmn, same." She said.

Kinunotan ko siya ng noo.

I decided to sit down here on the empty stretcher near the morgue. I just got off surgery and I needed somewhere to decompress, where there is little to no noise. Sakto naman na tumawag si Vlanca para manga-musta. She's currently in the resident's lounge at SFGH in Guam, she's laying on the couch, her hair bunched up in the scrubcap.

"Shut up, you sleep with your husband every hour." I said that made her giggle.

"Yeah, doctor's order."

"Bítch, I am your vagina doctor and I did not order for you to have séx every freaking hour." I jokingly replied.

"It's my husband's order. Séx Q1h, ordered by Dr. Arguello. Electronically signed."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Nurses chew me when I order and I forget to sign, like I'm so sorry, don't yell at me, I am just a teenage girlie who happened to be a forgetful doctor."

She laughed.

"If you're really that frustrated then go on a dating site or somewhere, find a quick fúck."

I sighed and rested my head against the wall as I looked at her on my phone screen.

"Bîtch, tell me, when you left Kiel, was it that easy for you to find a 'quick fúck'?"

Inirapan niya ako.

"I was a busy mom."

I gave her a look.

"Fine. I wasn't attracted to anyone and frankly, I loved his díck. God. it was beautiful and big and the veins, bítch, they feel so——"

"Enough." I grimaced.

She chuckled loudly

"Then you know why I couldn't just find a 'quick fück'. I need him and only him, not anyone else." I said.

"True love indeed."

I smiled a little.

"Bee looks like him."

"I know." I replied.

"If he sees her, no DNA test needed, she didn't even take your straight hair, dåmn." Iiling-iling niyang sabi.

When I came back from the mission, our families had dinner together and I introduced them to Bee. Right off the bat they already knew who the father was because of my daughter's features.

All of my cousins knew it because Madison had a big mouth and decided to tell her siblings about that one time that I had to go to the hospital for having 'too much fun' with a toy.