Chapter 43: Ako o Sementeryo

Carmel Lucia

The heat licked my skin as the sounds of the beach waves filled my ears. Kasalukuyan akong nakadapa dito sa ibabaw ng beach mat na inilatag kanina ni Beaux nang mabanggit ko sa kanya na gusto kong magbabad sa araw ngayong tanghali. The december sun isn't that harsh here on the island. It has been a couple of days since I came back from the states. We decided to get a little get away just for a short time, since may magco-cover naman sa amin sa ospital kahit na dalawang araw lang.

Hindi ko naman maiwasang mapasinghap nang maramdaman ko ang daliri ni Beaux na humawak sa string ng bikini top ko. He pressed his lips against my bare shoulder. My hair was on pigtails since I didn't want my hair touching my skin as I tried to tan under the sun.

"Beaux..." I murmured and let the book drop on the fabric underneath me. The texture of the sand brushing on me, even through the mat.

He chuckled softly and pulled the strap just to let it go, the elastic material hitting my skin like a rubber band.

"Mine." I yelped when he bit my exposed åss cheek and smacked the other one. I was wearing a g-string style bikini. Nakapag-suot lamang ako nito dahil nandito kami sa private island ni Kuya Simon. We're all alone here since my brother is somewhere in the world with Larkin, doing god-knows-what.

Well, it's not like Beaux would stop me from wearing these kinds of things in public. I decided to wear skimpy clothes for him only. I want my man to be the only person who has that kind of privilege.

And speaking of this island, My brother bought this island for both of us to use when we get away. He had two separate cottages built, one for him and one for me. He didn't want me messing with his high-tech space when I vacation, so he had his people build one for me, with my own designs, conditions, furniture, and other etcetera, which Kuya Simon fully funded.

It's not like I spend anything when I am with him. Perks of having a rich and sweet-in-his-own-way type of brother.

"Quit bothering me, I am tanning and reading, as you can see, mister." I faked an annoyed tone. I then looked over my shoulder and pulled my glasses a little bit lower, so he could see my eyes. His pearly white teeth appeared when he smiled. The sun shining behind him and on his already tanned perfect skin.

"Yeah, I'm just appreciating the view.." He murmured, before he dropped next to me.

Pabiro ko naman siya na inirapan, habang ngumisi lang siya. Nakahiga siya patagilid kaya naman naka-bandera sa akin ang kanyang matipunong katawan. His bicep flexing, and the dark, manly hairs in his pit appeared as he was resting his temple on his open palm.

"Daddy, gawin natin 'to. Mukhang masarap." I told him, and pointed him the scene in the sexy book that I was reading.

He leaned a little bit. He then squinted his eyes and looked at the page that I was reading.

"Masarap talaga kasi ginawa na natin 'yan e." He clicked his tongue before he went back to stare at me.

"We did?" Kunot na noo kong tanong sa kanya.

"Yeah. We did it twice."

I shrugged and closed the book, remembering the exact page that I was reading.

"It's just that I forget what we've already done, dahil sa dami nang beses mo na akong naituwad." I replied. Pilyo naman siyang napangisi.

"Hindi lang tuwad, mamí," Sagot niya. "May patalikod, patayo, at patagilid pa. Mas gusto kitang tinitira ng nakahiga. I love looking at your eyes or even making out with you. Or I just love holding you against me......with my face in your neck because I am addicted to the way you smell."