Chapted 19: Mamí

Beaux

Is it bad that I am proud that I put her in the hospital bed because of my díck?

I mean if that makes me bad, then so be it.

Is it also bad that the thought that she remembers what we did in her every step she makes, makes me feel pleased?

I am currently sitting at the chair across from her bed, eating some ice cream. Habang siya naman ay nakaupo na rin sa kanyang hospital bed. Instead of the gown, she's now wearing a tight croptop and cotton high-waisted shorts. Her brown hair is up in a bun, revealing that slender neck that I badly wanna put my kiss marks on.

She's going to be discharged any minute now since her vitals are stable, and she also has no head injury from the fall that she had. She was supposed to come home the other night and when she didn't, of course, I contacted the hospital, a.k.a Charge Niña. I had managed to convince her to tell me what happened.

I didn't waste any time and went straight here that same morning, rescheduling all my appointments and surgeries this afternoon. The morning passed after we ate together the food that I had cooked. Now, I am just maximizing my time before she has to go home and before I have to go back on the floor and see patients.

Her head was tilted down, which made her two little double chins show, and that made her even sexier in my eyes. Meanwhile her eyes were focused on the phone in her hand, as though she was trying to figure out something.

I can no longer sit here. I want her attention. I need it badly like it's my next inhale of oxygen.

And so, I stood up and walked to her. Agad naman niyang pinatay ang kanyang cellphone at ipinatong iyon sa kanyang gilid nang makatayo na ako sa kanyang harapan.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly before she craned her neck and met my gaze.

I had to collect myself for a moment. God. everytime that she looks at me with those gorgeous eyes makes me lose my breath.

"Nabitin ako sa kinain ko noong isang gabi."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, and I am really hungry for more." I said huskily and without taking my gaze off of her, I ran my tongue on the ice cream cone, showing her how I would lick her pûssy when she heals.

Napalunok siya. Something carnal and dark flickered in her brown eyes, as though she had a flashback of what I did to her the other night. She then ran her hand on her jaw.

"Beaux, stop it." She commanded.

"Stop what?" I asked and moved the ice cream closer to her upper legs until a generous amount dripped on her thigh.

She gasped softly at the cold sensation. I almost said 'hallelujah' outloud when I saw that the melted chocolate cream was on her inner thigh.

"Oh, no." I exclaimed with fake worry.

Her jaw clenched before she wrapped a hand around my throat and pulled me closer to her face. Fire licked my skin. My groin tightening inside my boxers.

"You think you're so slick, huh?" She asked huskily. The smell of her minty breath filled my nose. "Kneel for me and clean up your mess." She commanded and let my throat go. The warm and soft feeling of her hand on my skin, left a tingling sensation. She took the ice cream in my hand and expertly tossed it in the nearby trash can.

It took me less than a second to get on my knees for her. I then placed my hands on her kneecaps and parted her legs gently.

"Keep your eyes on me, Beaux." She commanded, in which I gladly did.