Chapter 28: First Loves

Carmel Lucia

The next morning when I woke up, there was something that caught my eye. I didn't notice it last night because it was dark, and helloooo, this man beside me was literally ten inches deep into my vagina and ate me out like I was his last meal on earth.

I ignored his morning wood pressing on my åss as my eyes zeroed in on a picture on top of a drawer, near the side of his bed. There were other pictures and displays on the surface but I couldn't seem to notice those because immense irritation crept in my chest like a nasty rising vile.

It was a framed picture of him in a football field. He has dirt and sweat on his blushing cheeks, his hair's buzzcut. He has no shirt on,  instead, ay ang may suot ng shirt niya ay 'yung blonde na babae na inaakbayan niya sa litrato. Blue eyes. Prominent jawline, full pink lips. As in American Barbie Doll, young Adriana-Freaking-Lima-Victoria-Secret-Curves kind of beauty.

Beaux looked like in his teens in the picture, and the same age as the girl, but he was still towering over her with his height. They looked like models from a teen Vogue magazine in the early 2000s. Holy shît.

Pardon my another set of french words, but who the fúck is that bítch?

They don't look like siblings, and no siblings would pose like that. No sister would wanna wear her brother's shirt like that. Eww, no.

Personally, I wouldn't touch my brother like that. I mean, I steal clothes from his closet, in his techy-huge mansion in the middle of nowhere, whenever I visit him, dahil magaganda ang mga t-shirt niya and they're all branded and expensive. But I only take it after he washes it, and he gets mad at me whenever he finds out.

The vile acid of irritation slowly grows into anger, burning my throat and makes me wanna punch a bítch in the throat. I tried removing his arms around my waists but he only tightened his hold. His face was buried in my neck as his strong legs trapped my own.

Basically, I am covered in Beaux.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear and kissed my earshell. I gasped softly.

"Get off of me." Singhal ko sa kanya. I tried to push him away, but it was like I was pushing on a wall of solid muscle.

I sighed in defeat.

"Why does my girl sound mad?" He murmured using that low, morning voice that makes me wanna bear all his babies.

"I said, get off!" I yelled at him.

He didn't budge, instead, he pulled his face from my neck and stared at me in confusion. His hair was a mess, his brown eyes were hooded. Ang kanyang mapupulang mga labi ay bahagyang nakaawang.

"What's wrong, mamí?" He asked gently, and pressed a kiss on my lips. "Ow!" He yelped when I bit his lower lip, just enough to sting and not bleed.

"Who the hell is that bítch in the picture?" I used that opportunity to peel him away from me. I sat up and pulled the duvet up to my chest. Even with his shirt on me, I still feel bare under his gaze.

"Who?" Agad niyang tanong habang hawak niya ang kanyang labi.

I grabbed his jaw and made him look at the stupid picture.

"Oh," I let his jaw go as he stared at the frame.

"What do you mean 'oh'?" Humalukipkip akong muli.

His arm flexed and the dark masculine hair in his pits showed when he scratched his nape. His abs were flexing as he was sitting down across from me. His pajama was riding low on his adonis' belt, I tried not to get distracted by his happy trail of hair that leads to a huge surprise—-no.