Chapter 11: I'm So Sorr-

Carmel Lucia

The day had passed and we didn't get to interact much since we were both busy with our own specialities. I am really glad for that because embarrassingly enough, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what he said about the possible beast between his legs.

I said 'possible' because first of all, he could be lying, second, I don't really believe it because there is no effing way that he's eleven. I mean, yes, malaki ang size ng mga paa ni B and I know the saying about the correlation of feet and pénis sizes. But statistically and scientifically speaking, there is no significant correlation between those two.

But even with that in mind, I couldn't stop wondering about it the whole day. I was using my phone to distract myself from that when my shift ended. Even though I wasn't looking, I can feel Beaux's gaze from a mile away. That's why I wasn't surprised to see him in front of me, after I left the lounge. I was there since I didn't get to eat since I had to see a lot of patients.

I was hungry and I happened to find a bag of food in the fridge with my name on it.

And if I had to guess who sent it, I would bet both of my püssy-lips that it was Beaux.

As we stood there on the side of the hallway, I was ready to tell him the thing that I kept on forgetting to say, which is; he had to leave me alone and stop whatever he's doing, because pursuing me will only hurt him and change him for the worse.

Pero sa kung ano mang nakakainis na dahilan, hindi ko ulit iyon nasabi at tuluyan nang tinangay ng hangin ang mga salita sa bibig ko nang makita ko kung ano ang suot niya.

You know, I believe anyone can be anyone. You can show your skin, wear a short skirt, whatever. I don't really care because it is your body and you have the natural-born right to wear whatever the fúck you want, but I became a hypocrite, because for whatever fúcking reason, there is something about Beaux showing skin to other people that made me see red and made my blood boil.

I must be losing my mind because I forced the man to wear my big blazer and went home with him. Whatever I was going to tell him vanished into thin air because I let him cook me a good casserole. I ate with him and told him to tell me about the cases he did that day.

Around twelve a.m I woke up with sweat all over my body and a throat drier than the Sahara Desert. And no, it wasn't because of a wet dream. God. I wish it would replace all the bloody and scary nightmares that haunts me every night because of the agent job that I willingly chose for myself.

Even with all the psychologists that the organization provides us, all the dark things that I have done, doesn't matter if the people that I've hurt were evil and couldn't be even classified as human to begin with, because of the vile shît that they've done; they still haunt me in my dreams and conscience.

My mother already warned me to not follow in her footsteps because she knew that even with all the changes that I could make being an agent, it could still take a huge toll on my mental health because of all the dark and nasty shît that I had to do.

But did I listen to my mom? Absolutely not, so here I am today.

And sadly enough, I haven't found the right person to have a wet dream about to replace my nightmares. Before, whenever I used to dream about Peyton, it was always about being with her, sharing laughs, giving her affection that wasn't séxual. Because what I had for her wasn't necessarily physical attraction, but just.... love, I guess. No matter how wrong and selfish it was.

With a huff and wearing only my pajamas and tank top, I stood up from my king sized bed and walked to the door. I was expecting to see a softly lit and empty living room—-I said softly lit, dahil noong roommates pa kami ni Miguel ay nag-kabit siya noong LED strip lights sa corner ng ceilings kasi raw aesthetic 'yon at sikat daw iyon sa isang social media platform—-and now, that he's moved out, the said lights serves a night light and is currently in color red.