Sypnosis

Dr. Beauxdeaustreuz Bistalan felt like he suffered a massive myocardial infarction when he first laid eyes on Dr. Carmel Lucia Gozar Jonas, a gorgeous, cool and smart as heck, and a bad-áss government agent slash ObGyn. Right there and then, he knew that she's the one for him. So, he decided to pursue her, even if it means moving to another country just to be close to her. Beaux has everything a woman could want, he's an absolute good-looking, hunky, gentleman. A cardiac resident doctor who truly cares for his patients, in and out of the operating room. A hopeless romantic that would make songs and poems dedicated just to the woman he loves, and many more things that can melt someone's heart again and again.

But Carmel is having none of it, because she pushes him away and deflects his advances every time. She refuses and swore to never fall again with anyone, after she got her heart broken by the person she's loved for three years. However, B's dedication is as strong as his feminist values, his hatred to patriarchy, and his defiance to toxic masculinity. He's so dedicated to making her fall in love even if it means being her rebound.

***

Don't worry, Imna tell you how to pronounce B's name in the upcoming chapter. ;)