Chapter 32: Picture

Carmel Lucia

After my lunch with my Kuya Simon, he came home to see our parents. I told him to kiss them for me since I couldn't go with him due to my back-to-back cases after our meeting. I was on my feet for hours, and didn't get in the car until almost seven in the evening. After the distraction that work has brought me, my frustration came rushing back to me.

It became even worse now that I had a talk with my brother about Beaux and I. All these hideous feelings are getting bad because of all the pressing matters that I have to face in literally less than three weeks.

Agad ko namang tinapunan ng masamang tingin si Beaux nang maramdaman ko ang kanyang kamay sa aking hita. His other hand is expertly holding the steering wheel, I could see the outline of his perfect jaw and nose as his eyes were focused on the road. The streetlights gleamed on his tanned, smooth skin.

And unlike me, he already showered in the hospital, so now he's wearing a brown polo shirt that hugged his muscled arms and defined the outline of his abs. He tucked the shirt in his white cargo pants, and he also matched his whole outfit with pastel low-cut sneakers.

He looked like boyfie material out of a magazine.

Mas lalo namang sumama ang tingin ko sa kanya nang pisilin niya ang hita ko imbes na tanggalin ang hawak niya sa akin.

"Beaux." I groaned and tried to peel his hand but just tightened his hold. Malaki ang kamay niya at mahaba rin ang kanyang mga daliri dahil sakop na sakop niya ang hita ko.

I guess, it's true about what they say about men with big hands; kapag malaki ang kamay, malaki din ang tîtî.

At least for Beaux, it's true.

But still, no matter how much I love his cóck, Beaux still pisses me off. I am still mad about what he said about that stupid picture.

"Beaux, ano ba." Singhal ko.

"Mamí, ano ba." Pang-gagaya niya sa akin bago niya nahuli ang kamay ko na pilit na tumataboy sa kanyang kamay. He then brought the back of my hand to his lips and held it tightly between us.

"Hawakan mo 'yung kamay ng lecheng first love mo." Singhal ko at sandaling tumingin sa dinadaanan namin.

"Ikaw lang naman ang love ko e." Sagot niya at kinindatan ako.

I rolled my eyes and huffed out a breath.

"Ganda-ganda talaga ng misis ko, kahit na may toyo." He murmured and raised the back of my palm to his lips and planted multiple kisses.

"Aba, gago ka rin ah. What the hell is 'toyo'? Do I look like soysauce to you?" Inis kong tanong. I don't know if I am getting old, or it's because I was always in different countries, so I don't know what that tagalog slang meant, if that's even a slang.

He started laughing.

"Beaux, why did you call me soysauce!"

"It means you're being adorable with your cute little attitude, mamí." He explained with a smile.

"Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo, no? Wala akong attitude." Sagot ko.

"Okay, sorry po." Nakangising sagot niya. "Wala ka pong attitude, binabawi ko na na may toyo ka." Pagsuko niya, but he's smiling from ear to ear.

"Ewan ko sa'yo, Beaux." Irap ko na ikinatawa niya lang.

*.*.*.*

When we got home,  I wanted to throw him my backpack but then I couldn't do that since he was already carrying my backpack for me. When he shut the front door, he bent one knee and placed his hands on one of my shoes.