Chapter 21: Vegetable Oil

Beaux

Here's what I gathered so far, my efforts have been slowly but surely chipping her walls, but we circled back to day one when we started having séx. The ironic thing is that, even though we're physically close, she's still miles apart mentally—-and like I've said, she's even farther now. She has been teaching me stuff about submitting for the past few days, my hands were on her, I got to touch her....

....But that's all I have from her; Her body, not what I really sought after, which is her heart and mind.

I am fully convinced that something big—even bigger than my wood—-is holding her back intensely.

It could be her first love....but like I said, she does not have to be her last love, and so here I am trying everything until the oceans in the world run dry.

"Where are you heading to?" I asked her as she was putting water in her hydroflask through the water dispenser part of the silver refrigerator. Gosh, her sleeve tattoos are on full display. Since she's only wearing a tank top and jogger shorts. Her brown hair is tied in a messy bun.

"Gym," tipid niyang sagot, her eyes still on the flask that she's filling with water. Her nose was perfectly pointed, and the side view of her red, pouty lips complemented it. "Since I wasn't able to do my workout routine because someone had lacerated me so badly, I was in the wheelchair for a whole week straight."

"Am I supposed to feel bad?" I retorted.

She threw me a glare which made me straighten my back.

"I-I mean, I do feel bad for hurting you but I still like the fact that you took my cóck like a champ." I winked at her.

Napalunok naman ako nang tumigil siya sa paglagay ng tubig. She then fixed her gaze at me like a lioness would do to her prey.

"We're getting creative with our words now, are we, little puppy?" She asked slowly.

"I-I can even be more creative when you let me inside you again, mamí." Kinindatan ko siya.

Hindi siya nakasagot, bagkus ay nakita ko ang unti-unting pagkalat ng pula sa kanyang high-cheekbones.

"Stop calling me that." She said and put the flask on the counter next to the fridge.

And of course, am I going to listen? No.

"What? Mamí—sorry, mamí? Wait, what word aga—"

"I said, stop." My back made a soft 'thud' sound when she placed her hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me against the metal fridge. My hands dropped to my side. Her neck craned as she looked up at me with those now dark eyes.

My heart thudding in anticipation. I could feel my blood rushing to my groin.

"Does the word make you wet, Carmel?" I licked my lips, her gaze dropped to watch me do it for a second.

Her pouty lips parted just a bit, as though she needed to suck in a breath. My skin felt hot and tingling.

When she leaned closer, my breath was caught in my throat. The minty smell of her breath and the sweet vanilla scent of her skin filled my nose. God. I wanna bury my nose in her neck and leave my mark there.

"Didn't you learn your lesson about talking back, Beaux?" She asked huskily.

Flashbacks from that night took over my mind, setting my body on fire.

"I need another lesson.....mamí."

She cussed under her breath before she gave me a devious, cold smile.