Chapter 15: Research Purposes

Beaux

Kagat-kagat ko ang aking pang-ibabang labi habang hinahalo ko ang soup na kasalukuyan kong niluluto. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasang mapangiti at kiligin tuwing naaalala ko ang mga ginawa namin ngayong araw ng Carmel ko. So far, this was one of the best days of my life.

I am looking forward to and very excited for our next day together.

Actually, I am looking forward to any activity that I get to do with her for that matter.

And I know, she told me as clear as day that whatever we did wasn't a 'date'. I honestly don't care because I wasn't in it for the labels. It didn't matter to me and she can call it whatever she wants, as long as I got to spend time with her, spoil her, see her, talk to her, and just be with her in general, I am literally the luckiest man alive.

Mas lalo kong nakagat ang aking pang-ibabang labi nang maalala ko na for a split second ay naging 'possesive' siya sa akin. She's so freaking hot when she is territorial over me. And holy crap, I felt like my heart was about to burst when she kissed me on my cheek!

Itinaas ko naman ang aking kamay sa aking pisngi at hinipo ang lugar kung saan niya ako hinalikan.

Hindi ko maiwasang impit na mapatili. Those crazy butterflies were circling in my stomach!

Grabe, malala na talaga ang tama ko, and I am not complaining at all.

Matapos kong haluin ang soup ay ibinaba ko na sa counter ang sandok at binunot ang aking cellphone mula sa aking bulsa.

"Good male subs must be obedient.." I murmured to myself as I read an article online.

"I think I can do that.." Bulong ko sa aking sarili habang nakasandal ang aking balakang sa counter, the aroma of the beef stew and the continuous sound of the bubbling soup filled my senses. I had started making our dinner since my Carmel told me through text that she has to go to her agent job and do something quickly.

It's no problem for me since I thoroughly understand what she does for a living and it is completely alright for me to wait for her. Kahit gaano pa katagal.

Now, while I make our dinner, I also started reading stuff about....submission online, it is something that I am not very familiar with, since I usually take charge in bed.

And now, one might wonder, what the hell am I doing reading all this stuff?

Well, it is because I am still not through with my efforts of being everything that she could possibly want.

'Can't go home tonight'

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a text from her popped on top of my screen.

'Y po?' I typed as I pout a little.

'Got called in on a mission. Won't be back for a while.'

A pang of disappointment crossed in my chest. Dang, I won't see her again for a while.

But like I have said earlier, I am willing to patiently wait.

'okay. please be safe, agent giliw ko. 🫡😘'

I pushed aside my sadness and just resumed reading.

On the bright side, now that she'll be gone for probably a few days, I'll have more time to do research.

Something in her touch awakened something primal in me and something about her dominating aura aroused the hell out of me.

It all feels new to me but I liked how it makes me feel.

We haven't talked about anything in bed, but instinctively, I just know that my Carmel likes the control in bed.