Chapter 17: Science Experiment

Carmel Lucia

Gutom na gutom ang kanyang mga maiinit na mga labi na humahalik sa akin. His kisses were hot, wet, and desperate. I was gladly accepting it, regardless of my small open cut on my lower lip. Meanwhile his hands were frantically running on my shoulders, to my arms, and to my waists.

My eyes widened when he manhandled me and switched our positions, as though it was his instinct. So now, I am the one sitting on the couch while he's on top of me, his large muscled thighs on either side of my legs trapping me.

Humihingal naman akong bumitaw sa halik. I turned my face away when he tried to search for my lips. I then immediately wrapped a hand around his throat to stop him.

A groan erupted from his chest.

I pushed him down to his knees and looked him in the eye. Gosh, he was so tall that we were still on eye level.

We were both catching our breaths as we looked at each other. My displeased gaze met his desperate ones.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him as I felt his jugular pulse beneath my fingers. The dominance set my body on fire.

"I-I," his lips trembling, his brown eyes hooded.

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here, little puppy?" I asked again.

"S-Sorry."

I leaned my face closer to his.

"Sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry, Carmel."

"Good boy." I murmured.

His swollen lips parted, a little bit of blood from my wound marked his lips. My heart thudded as I slowly slid my hand down to his hard clothed chest.

"Will you take this off for me, Beaux?" I tugged the edge of his shirt.

Sunod-sunod siyang tumango. My hand slid further down and felt the fabric of his jeans.

"Well....how about this?" I asked as I held his hungry gaze.

"Yes, Carmel. Anything for you." His pupils dilated.

A smile formed on my lips.

"Well, what are you waiting for, little puppy?" I asked him rhetorically and sat back on the couch like I own the dåmn thing. I looked at him as though he was a slave kneeling in front of me.

"Show me what you're offering mommy." I sarcastically said.

Hindi siya nag-aksaya ng oras, agad siyang tumayo sa aking harapan. He kept his eye contact as he pulled his shirt off using the collar of it.

Napalunok ako nang bumungad sa akin ang kanyang katawan

"That's cute but I have six, too." I said and lifted my shirt and showed him my much-feminine abs.

His jaw clenched as his eyes darkened.

"I know and I want to run my tongue on each one." He shamelessly replied as he dropped the shirt on the floor.

"Hm, what else do you want to do to my abs, Beaux?" I teased. "I might just let ya." I smiled.

"I want to touch each one and smear them with my cúm."

I. was. speechless, as lude images were flashing in my mind.

"Imagining it, Dr. Carmel?"

I scoffed at his cockiness. I have a feeling that he has never fully submitted to anyone before and that he properly doesn't know how to.