Chapter 26: Love

Carmel Lucia

"Come here,"

With a gulp, I found myself walking closer until I was in front of him. Napalunok akong muli, I then clasped my hands in front of me. My breath hitched when he leaned forward and placed his big free hand behind my thigh. Addicting warmth danced on my fish-net stocking covered skin.

"Let's get a few things clear," He said and looked up at me darkly. "When I am in charge, I don't listen to 'stop'. I only listen to safe words, Carmel."

"I-I," I couldn't form any words, because of his hand on me. It was distracting, the way that he was caressing me, and the way he was looking at me, made me feel like he was ready to pounce and devour me whole.

"Love." I whispered.

Sandali siyang natigilan.

"W-When I say 'love', we stop." I swallowed again. "We stop whatever we're doing." I added.

His jaw clenched as though he had thought that I also meant something else, like our arrangement."

He nodded, "I understand."

"Okay," I started reaching for the hem of my fitted top, as though it was an instinct to take my clothes off for him.

"I didn't say you can strip." He let my skin go and leaned back to his seat. He rested the glass of whiskey on his muscular thigh, as he watched me freeze.

"...What if I wanna use you with your clothes on?..."

My hand dropped to my sides as I couldn't find the words to say, but god, does my pússy throbbed like it has a heartbeat of its own.

"...Make you walk back out there knowing I fúcked you so good, your legs were shaking and your hole's sticky with my cúm, hm?"

Oh. God. I feel like my body is about to combust in heat.

"You like that, Mamí?" Ngumisi siya sa akin.

Napalunok ako.

"W-What a-about condóms?"

His jaw clenched.

"No condóms." He sternly said and adjusted in his seat, making his erection bulge even more.

My mouth parted but nothing came out of it, for a moment.

"I am the Dom now, which means we do this my way." He said. "I don't want to wear protection, I want to feel you bare. If you don't want to, it's okay. We don't have to do anything."

"D-Did you wear protection with your other women?" I asked.

"Yes." Walang pag-aalinlangan niyang sagot habang nakatingin sa aking mga mata. "I did wear protection with all of them, because I never wanted them as much as I wanted you. My need for you is incomperable to nothing."

"How am I different from your past bítchés, huh?" I snapped. His pupils dilated at my question.

"You're different in a way na gusto kitang buntisin nang paulit-ulit,"

I had to swallow again to moisten my dry throat and I felt the need to do something other than stand here stunned, speechless, and dumbfounded by his words.

"Pakasalan nang paulit-ulit, at mahalin ka habang buhay, hanggang sa sunod-sunod. Baliw na baliw ako sa'yo, Carmel."

"That's b-bold." I squeaked, when I finally found the courage to speak.

"Only the truths, my love." He smirked. His eyes are still cold and burning. "Do you still want to do this, mamí?" He cocked an eyebrow.

I nodded.