When The Lights Went Out 2

Waited for by: viclovesskz honest_intentions Ameliyanie1802 engywook and kaycee854
.
.
.

(A note. I'm not going to include the former member in this chapter. Just in case it brings bad memories for people.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why. Why are you this way?", Chan asked.

The boy called Felix was just laid out on the wooden floor of the practice area, stretching his body.

"I'm getting comfortable.", he responded.

"You are a strange kid."

"I'm glad you noticed."

The boy named Jeongin came in with Jisung.

Today, the trainees were being placed into units of no more than eight.

They would be put through their training in these units for the next few months and evaluated together.

Now, Chan, Felix, Jeongin, and the little Jisung were waiting to meet their four fellow unit members.

"Mr. Chan!", Jisung yelled, jumping on Chan.

"Hi baby! How has your morning been? Has Jeongin been nice to you?"

"He super nice! He show me how dance to songs!"

"Oh good! I'm glad he's teaching you."

Jeongin and Felix were playing rock, paper, scissors for a nature valley bar when the practice room door opened.

A boy dressed in black sweatpants, a hoodie, and tennis shoes walked in.

"Oh, hello!", Chan said greeting him.

Jisung got down off of Chan, and made eye contact with the boy who walked in.

The quiet boy walked up to the group of four.

"Hi. My name is Lee Minho. I was told to look for a person named...uh...Chan?"

"That's me.", Chan responded, "Welcome. I guess you're part of this growing group of chaos children."

Minho looked around.

He was greeted by everyone, including Baby Jisung, who thought the boy looked like a sad kitten.