🖤Cherry Blossoms In Japan (Little ?)

Little: Unknown
.
Caregivers: None
.
Requested by: Me, Your Author
.
.
.
.
(Requests will be written soon. So sorry for the wait.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung, do you ever do something really stupid and have no idea how to solve it?"

"Seungmin, what did you do?", Chan asked.

"So I told this guy at a Ramen shop I could beat him in a cooking competition."

"Okay."

"Turns out he's 65 and has been cooking for 50 years."

"Seungmin why don't you ever just...sit down. Take a nap."

The members of Stray Kids were in a rental home near a place called Mt. Yoshino in Japan.

It was part of a group vacation they decided to take so they could have some away time from the hustle and bustle of idol life.

While Seungmin was getting advice from Chan, the other members were about town with each other, exploring.

One specific pair were going to Mt. Yoshino to see the Cherry Blossom trees together.

Changbin and Hyunjin were walking up the pathway leading into the mountain, holding hands.

"Look at these! They're so beautiful. And all these petals on the ground.", Hyunjin said.

"Oh but it's not as beautiful as you."

"Hyungggg. No flirting on the mountain."

"Right, we don't want to make the blossoms jealous of our love."

Hyunjin smiled, still walking along the path and using his other hand to take pictures of the view.

Changbin admired him the entire time.

He was in love, that he was sure of.

The pair reached a part of the path that was blocked off by a gate. Hyunjin pushed the gate open, and the pair walked inside.

The gate shut behind them.

"Hyunjin, are you sure we should be here?", Changbin asked.

"It said the mountain was open. I'm sure it's fine."

The pair kept walking.

Hyunjin got closer to Changbin.

As they got closer to a high point, it got darker above them, and the trees began to completely cover them.

By the time they reached one of the high points, the trees were blocking out the sunlight.

Hyunjin squeezed Changbin's hand, and the older turned to him.

"What's wrong?"

"It's dark. And why is no one here?"

"I don't know. Maybe we took a wrong path."

Hyunjin heard noises like an animal running around, and it scared him, causing him to almost jump into Changbin's arms.