Who Made The Baby Cry? 2

(My most requested chapter sequel...also we hit 200k reads!)
.
.
Waited for by: ByFelix143 NEVER_nana_ Loreeen13 LIVELAUGHLOVE-SKZ RaylenAliaTherese herminebine XtinaHsing jiminloverteo kor1988 and Shaterr1se
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The afternoon came in quickly. The day had been filled with the members comforting Baby Innie, making sure he felt okay enough to leave the house.

When they reached the practice room, the little was sat down on the couch while the members stretched and got ready.

"Could I just lay on the floor?", Seungmin asked, laying on the floor.

"Sure, if you want me to step on you.", Minho said calmly.

Seungmin got up.

After the members were done stretching, practice began.

Little Innie cheered them on as they danced, leaving a space for him the entire time.

Minho adjusted people wherever they needed, and they would continue after.

Of course, during every break, they would check on Innie, making sure the baby had what he needed and was okay.

But it was during one break in particular where things would change.

"Hyung, can I go get a water from the vending machine? I forgot my bottle at home.", Hyunjin asked shyly.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Be careful alright?", Minho said.

Hyunjin nodded.

He left the practice room, on a mission for the vending machine.

Truthfully, he also wanted to just take a walk.

Seeing the members comfort Baby Innie was a lot for him, as Little Jinnie wanted to be babied as well.

But they didn't even know about Little Jinnie.

All of this was on Hyunjin's mind as he reached the vending machines.

"Getting a drink?", someone said.

Hyunjin turned around.