128 Ounces (Little Jeongin)

Little: Jeongin
.
Caregivers: Minho, Felix, and Seungmin
.
Requested by: @AuRaCos
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeongin sat up in his bed right as the first knocks came on his bedroom door.

"Come in.", he said lightly.

The door opened to reveal Felix.

"Hi Innie, just coming to wake you up. Practice is in an hour."

"Oh...thank you."

Felix stepped further into the room, closing the door.

"Are you okay? You can tell me."

Jeongin took a deep breath.

To be honest, he felt terrible. But he never wanted to worry his Caregivers, especially so close to comeback time.

"I'm okay. Just adjusting to the morning time."

"Alright then. Come on down, I made breakfast."

Jeongin smiled, getting out of his bed as Felix left the room.

He walked around his bed to his vanity, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Not looking my best today am I?"

He sighed, trying to fix his hair a bit.

He left his room and went downstairs to see Felix, Minho, and Seungmin sitting at the table.

"Good morning sunshine, you look terrible.", Seungmin said.

"Thanks.", Jeongin replied sadly.

Minho watched him sit down on the opposite side of the table, next to Felix.

The members began to eat, with Jeongin taking small bites of his food and passively engaging in conversation.

This didn't go unnoticed by Minho.

After breakfast was over, it was time to get dressed.

Seungmin was on dish duty, so the other members went to get dressed first.

Jeongin reentered his room with a lightheaded feeling, holding onto any near surface as he made his way to his closet.

"Okay...outfit? Sweatpants. Today is a sweatpants day."

He selected a pair of gray and black sweatpants and a large t-shirt.

As he took the shirt off the hanger, he noticed small black spots appearing occasionally in his line of sight.

"Ay, ay, none of that.", he said, wiping his eyes.

He cleaned himself up before changing clothes.

So he wouldn't worry his members, he tried to put on a happy expression. But he failed, his growing headache proving too hard to ignore.

He left his room once more as Seungmin was running back and forth between his room and the restroom, rushing to get ready.