Treat Him Better (Little Han)

(WE HIT 80K READS!!! Thank you all so much for reading. I love you all so much.)
.
.
.
Little: Han and Felix (new)
.
Caregivers: Stray Kids
.
Requested by: N0yomie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appa can I play wit cat?"

"What cat Jisung?"

"That one."

Jisung pointed to Minho, making the other members laugh.

"I'm happy to be your choice of a playmate Hannie.", Minho replied, sitting next to Jisung on the floor.

All of the members were in the living room, entertaining Little Jisung.

On days off like this, the members loved to sit together and have time to relax and enjoy their day.

But they never expect when things change so quickly.

Felix stood up, looking around the room.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make!"

All eyes turned to him, even Jisung.

"I see you all take care of Jisung and it gives me confidence to finally say...I...am a little."

Many words of kindness were said to Felix by the members.

Little Jisung was a bit confused when they all started to hug him and give him little kisses. 

But he kept playing with his toys, unaware of how things were about to change.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was the day after Felix announced that he was a little, and it was all eyes on him.

He was in his headspace for the first time and the members were in love.

"Here! It tea.", Little Felix said, handing Chan a plastic teacup.

"Oh wow darling, it's so tasty!"

"Hihihihi! He like it hyungs!"

The members cheered for the little.

Meanwhile, Little Jisung sat at the dining room table, drawing on some old paper.

He would look over and see the members entertaining Felix.

At one point, he tried to get their attention by "accidentally" knocking over the flower arrangement on the table.

Instead of consoling him as they normally would have, he was completely ignored.

He resulted to cleaning it up himself and sitting back down, a pout now present on his face.