The Sixth Sense <Pt.2>

Little: Hyunjin
.
Caregivers: Minsung
.
Requested by: gaymess4gaeul
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Felix was woken up by the sound of yelling.

"LEE YONGBOK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS FREAKING INSTANT!", Minho yelled.

Felix hopped out of bed, running downstairs.

All the other members did as well, as saw an absolutely fuming Minho, and equally angry Chan, and a remorseful Jeongin.

"What happened?", Felix asked.

"Felix. I'm going to ask you this once. And once only. And I am going to need you to think very carefully about your answer.", Chan said.

Hyunjin went to Felix, holding his arm.

"Did you kill Hyunjin?"

Everyone gasped aside from Minho.

"Chris...I would never-"

"Then WHY?! Why were you at the toy shop that night? Why have Jeongin lie about being there?"

Felix looked at Jeongin, who looked away.

He took a deep breath.

"I made a mistake."

"Damn right you did.", Minho said monotonaly.

"I was there, and so was Jeongin. But I was with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?", Jisung asked.

"The truth is..."

Felix looked at Hyunjin, a small smile appearing.

"I was told liking another guy was wrong. I had the biggest crush on Hyunjin, so I tried to hide it by dating a woman."

The members listened.

"My girlfriends...or rather exes brother found out. He tracked Hyunjin and Jeongin to the toy shop that night. My girlfriend had me go there with her, unaware of what she was about to have happen."

Hyunjin started to cry, remembering exactly what happened to himself. Jisung hugged him.

"She had me and Jeongin watch as her brother killed him. I kept screaming for him to stop, trying to get up and help...but nothing I did worked...nothing..."